• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOOD NEWS!! A NEW GUN SHOP!! Minuteman Armory in Templeton, MA. Grand opening 5/9/15

To everyone: Thank you so much for coming out. I apologize for neglecting this post until now, but I have just been too busy getting the disaster.. err.. the store up and running. As expected I screwed up a lot.. but at least there was food.. right? :)

Vettegirl: I saw the a shiny Vette out there. I assume it was yours? :)

EricH: Thanks.

Exojam: Yes, we're on one/the first floor. The entrance SHOULD be wheelchair OK, but no one has tested it yet. I didn't get an 10mm, but have had a couple requests, so it will come in soon.

I can't figure where I saw a comment from Precision Point Firearms, but yes, there is a baller aluminum flip up sitting here at the shop which Joe is supposed to deliver to you. ;)

And to everyone, thanks for the suggestions, encouragement and help. And even thanks to the couple of armchair lawyers who think they know more than our (VERY EXPENSIVE) attorney. ;)

I'd also like to thank Johnny from Precision Point Firearms, he's a good guy and offered us a lot of advice and help even though, in a way, we're competitors. We're still hoping he'll be able to come and teach at our shop as soon as we are ready. If you're on the North Shore and hate the brutal experience of some of the other shops in that neighborhood, check him out. Precision Point Firearms.

Of course if you want to enjoy the fresh air of freedom and the trees, come check us out:
Minuteman Armory
25 North Main St.
Templeton, MA

www.TheMinuteManArmory.com for hours and further information.

To everyone: Thank you so much for coming out. I apologize for neglecting this post until now, but I have just been too busy getting the disaster.. err.. the store up and running. As expected I screwed up a lot.. but at least there was food.. right? :)

Vettegirl: I saw the a shiny Vette out there. I assume it was yours? :)

It was indeed mine. I still have another vette and a viper at the house. Saturday had convertible written all over it. The drive from my house to Templeton is a great summer drive so I don't mind making the trip.

One question, do you guys do trigger jobs? I would like to lighten the trigger on my S&W M&P 340. Thanks!

Thanks Mr. Armament.

Ben: Ar lowers - yes, built and 80%. AK47 receivers - yes. 1 at the moment, more on the way. 5.56 Ak mags?? Do you perhaps mean 5.45? In either case no.

VetteGirl.. Your name isn't Ronnie by chance is it? I used to work with a great woman who her and her husband had matching Vipers, but she didn't like hers so she bought a Corvette. His winter beater at the time was a Taurus SHO (back when they were awesome).

- - - Updated - - -

Trigger job on the 340? I don't see why not, BUT I am not the smith, I'll ask him and get back with you.

Thanks Mr. Armament.

Ben: Ar lowers - yes, built and 80%. AK47 receivers - yes. 1 at the moment, more on the way. 5.56 Ak mags?? Do you perhaps mean 5.45? In either case no.

VetteGirl.. Your name isn't Ronnie by chance is it? I used to work with a great woman who her and her husband had matching Vipers, but she didn't like hers so she bought a Corvette. His winter beater at the time was a Taurus SHO (back when they were awesome).

- - - Updated - - -

Trigger job on the 340? I don't see why not, BUT I am not the smith, I'll ask him and get back with you.

Nope I meant 5.56 ak mags. Polish and a few others chamber Ak's in 556.
Pm in bound.

Thanks Mr. Armament.

-

Nope not Ronnie. Both cars are a handful to drive so, and I love them both in their own quirky way. A viper definitely draws the ooh and ahhh factor on the road. If I have to be really careful where I park it, so it becomes more of a "I know my destination and where I will end up" sort of car. A vette can still be parked like a normal car but still requires some exercise in safety to protect the paint from door dingers. When I first bought the stingray last year I was one of the first people in the area with one, so it was an attention magnet for a while. In fact with the laguna blue color it still draws attention. My winter beaters are a silverado pickup and a jeep wrangler.

Ben.. saw the PM and will return information ASAP.

VetteGirl: I was in talks regarding a Ferrari as (pardoning the pun -> ) an investment vehicle, but decided to buy guns instead.. not super confident if I made the right choice yet. ;) I have a Jeep as well.. but no sissy Wrangler. ;)

Just curious if a Hora Dolor will be hosted this year or if the shop is, understandably, taking priority over watching Atilla run around in a banana suit.

Just bought a mossberg mvp from them today, a leupold scope some rings and a small pistol frame. Very good experience, good guy good inventory, oh and they have some .22 in stock too!

I'll definitely be back and buy more.

GOOD NEWS!! A NEW GUN SHOP!! Minuteman Armory in Templeton, MA. Grand opening...

Just to bump these guys they are great but it's killing my wallet

Last edited:
Is there more than 1 "Minuteman Armory" in MA?

There is Minuteman Armory (Templeton) and Minuteman Armament (Littleton). Names and towns sound a little bit alike, but both shops & people are great. I've had excellent service from both. Armory is a traditional storefront type shop with daytime hours. Armament is within a larger building and very active with group buys, transfers, etc. and is open evenings, weekends, and sometimes days.

Not to my knowledge, Minuteman Armory is in Templeton, doing great and in the few short years since this thread was started has outgrown the shop and should be moving into their new location soon.

However there is Minuteman Armament in Littleton -- Alex is a great guy.

ADDED: Curse your superior typing Mountain [laugh]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom