GOOD NEWS!! A NEW GUN SHOP!! Minuteman Armory in Templeton, MA. Grand opening 5/9/15

I am always looking to buy Power Pistol and IMR 3031. Also True Blue and Blue Dot. Of course primers are always nice, small and large for both pistol and rifle.

This will be the closest store to me, so if everyone is friendly I will at minimum visit for transfers.

I'd visit for more if you'd carry 5.45 at a fair price (Currently buying online or driving to NH to stock up). Availability of bulk cases of major calibers would be nice too, namely 9mm, 12 ga target loads and 5.56.

Glad to read the announcement anyways, the ammo guy at Wal-Mart gave me a card a couple of weeks back and I've had my ear to the ground since then. Best of luck to you!

Expedition: Thanks for the heads up on the address.. I didn't even notice that wasn't on there yet. I posted that page as a placeholder a while ago, before I wanted people to know where the store was..

JWPaolillijr: Come on in sometime anyway. We may not be able to sell you certain things -directly-, but we have some NH counterparts that we can transfer to. Our suppliers allow us to by non-mass product.. try us, you may like what you find out. Of course you may "accidentally" back your car through the door.. but we're going to try to help you leave very happy.

On certain things, like non-mass firearms, there is a high liklihood that we can be extremely agressive on price since we are ordering it specifically for you and don't have to worry about it sitting on a shelf for a decade (or whatever). We don't at this second, but as things get rolling we'll keep a selection of non-mass magazines on hand as well.

To the 5.45.. I'll take a look and see what I can get. I didn't buy any, as I have never known anyone to shoot it.

Reloading supplies: We will have them as soon as possible. We're still working with the fire chief on permits. He needs us to have a couple things in place before he grants us a permit, but we have gotten enough requests for reloading stuff that we'll give it whirl and see if it flies.

Grey-eyes: Who was that Simon? I'll be certain to take care of him for that. We are working on bulk (to you) ammo. If there is demand, I'll make a supply. In the meantime, come on by, and tell me what you want and we'll find it. As I mentioned above, things that are ordered we can often (not always, but often) be more aggressive on pricing since we don't have to worry about it as much.

It seems to me that it makes sense to make a little money more often, everyone wins that way.

Grey-eyes: Who was that Simon? I'll be certain to take care of him for that. We are working on bulk (to you) ammo. If there is demand, I'll make a supply. In the meantime, come on by, and tell me what you want and we'll find it. As I mentioned above, things that are ordered we can often (not always, but often) be more aggressive on pricing since we don't have to worry about it as much.

Yeah, that was Simon. I will definitely be in on Saturday to look around, looking forward to it!

jho: No joke, I have thus far explored about every avenue to make something like that work and, so far, every idea I come up with I get shot down by either a state of fed law.

Regarding the website: Thanks to people pointing out the deficiencies I have made a couple updates.

Thanks all.

jho: No joke, I have thus far explored about every avenue to make something like that work and, so far, every idea I come up with I get shot down by either a state of fed law.

Regarding the website: Thanks to people pointing out the deficiencies I have made a couple updates.

Thanks all.
Even if it wasn't super profitable it would make the antis lose their minds. I wish guns stuff could be bought out of a truck like snap-on tools.

First of all, best of luck! I'll try to come by Sunday with kids in tow, on the way to hiking trip.

Beretta 92fs?

92fs pre-ban mags?

Thanks!

jho: Love the attitude, and we share it. The shop, literally, started out of the thought "how can we get silencers in Mass". So.. yeah. ;)

Ridleyman: Please do! We have 3 Beretta 92s on hand. A used 92fs, a new 92fs and a new 92 INOX. I have a line on prebans, but they will not be here for Saturday.

- - - Updated - - -

EDD: We'll take care of you!

One other thing I'd suggest would be to use your dealer section on the forum. Pullman Arms I feel does this better than anyone, and it's nice to get updates of what is becoming available in their shop. I've made trips there based on things they've posted for sure.

Can't wait to check out the shop. I grew up on orchard lane the street behind your building. Growing up the building was abandoned. We used to shoot BB guns in the field behind the building.

i popped in today, seemed like a good opening day turnout! i grabbed some 22 a boresnake and a tshirt, ate some potato and egg salad and a burger, as well as a couple cookies. glad to see it hit off pretty well. cant wait until you guys have reloading stuff, since its tough to find for a good price and hazmat fees make shipping tough.

anyone else going by, the guys were all real nice, and prices seemed pretty good!

minutemen, keep up the good work! ill be back!

I Was In the neighborhood on Thursday and stop by to check it out before they opened.
I Will be back as the Independent shops need,deserve our support.
B.

Had the pleasure of being the first opening day customer today. Nice bunch of guys (including Morgans wife also!!) and I picked up a nice Gen3 G22 police trade in with brand new Meprolight TruDot night sights and 3 mags for a great price. I could't stay for the food but the Bouncy Castle looked like fun and I scored a t-shirt for the wife!!! Bring the kids.

(Did I mention the $20 transfers!)

I stopped in today also, looks like you are off to a great start! I look forward to you stocking reloading supplies, we really lack a good local place for that! Good luck guys!

Bought a little ammo, shop was great! I'm excited to see how things progress from here, you're off to a good start so far.

Yes first floor no stairs.

I stopped in nice shop way way way way to close to my house!

It was very clean small but roomy enough well laid out very neat.

Do they have two floors? If so, what is upstairs.

Also thank you for the reply.

Do they have two floors? If so, what is upstairs.

Also thank you for the reply.
The shop is all one level, very easy and accessible for anyone.

I stopped by yesterday around 10:30, very nicely laid out, I can't wait to see more inventory come in, they're already healthily stocked for just opening up. Excellent guy running the shop, I highly recommend stopping by.

I would suggest more lighting inside but other than that, everything is good to go so far! [cheers][thumbsup]

I stopped in Saturday and enjoyed a cheeseburger and some cookies. Even bought some ammo (ps: my AR loved the ammo!). I love the sign "Awesomeness". Very cool. I will be back this weekend to pick up some magazines. It's a great ride around Quabbin to get there from my house so it makes for a great road trip :)

Back
Top Bottom