Good Morning america producer...

Here is the text

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX THU MARCH 23, 2006 13:11:09 ET XXXXX

ABC NEWS EXEC: 'BUSH MAKES ME SICK'; E-MAIL REVEALED

**Exclusive**

A top producer at ABC NEWS declared "Bush makes me sick" in an email obtained by the DRUDGE REPORT.

John Green, currently executive producer of the weekend edition of GOOD MORNING AMERICA, unloaded on the president in an ABC company email obtained by the DRUDGE REPORT.

"If he uses the 'mixed messages' line one more time, I'm going to puke," Green complained.

The blunt comments by Green, along with other emails obtained by the DRUDGE REPORT, further reveal the inner workings of the nation's news outlets.

A friend of Green's at ABC says Green is mortified by the email. "John feels so badly about this email. He is a straight shooter and great producer who is always fair. That said, he deeply regrets the sentiment expressed in the email and the embarrassment it causes ABC News."

Developing...

ABC is fair...............compared to See-BS.

Looks like NBC is going to the top of the heap after this goes further, if they aren't already there.

It's not that they're less biased, they are more discreet about it, and have paid closer attention to the public's opinions.

Real man?

Adam_MA said:
If he were a REAL man, he wouldn't be such a liberal pussy!

I'd disagree with that statement. The real perp here is the one that made a private email public.

RJ

Jaxon said:
I'd disagree with that statement. The real perp here is the one that made a private email public.

RJ

Exactly. And he shouldn't have apologized. It's the way he feels, he should stand behind it.

derek said:
Exactly. And he shouldn't have apologized. It's the way he feels, he should stand behind it.

No arguments there. However, whose to say he actually apologized. All we have is "A friend of Green....".

It could be an ABC effort to contain the embarasssment.

RJ

JonJ said:
Let's see how far the news department distances itself from him.

Exactly. We have an unnamed source giving us information. The Drudge Report should be better at their reporting.

RJ

That said, he deeply regrets the sentiment expressed in the email and the embarrassment it causes ABC News."

What the producer really meant was;

"Darn! I got caught. How do I weasel out of this?"

It was funny, last night ABC was trying to show that they weren't biased ontheir reporting of Iraq. Yeah, right they all are biased except for the blogs I read, and a few sites I go to.

Well call me a liberal pussy then, cuz Bush makes me sick. I saw the press conference on Tuesday...it was unbelivable...Billy BJ disgraced the office and wasn't very presidential when the Monica affair broke...but Bush takes the cake !

Regretfully too, many of his statements reminded me of some of the things LBJ said during the Viet Nam War.

I saw Rummy on C-Span and he said that the Army was doing a remarkable job managing its personnel and things were really excellent. It's a little different than what I hear from the folks that I still know on active duty....

I understand, I am brainwashed by the liberal press and don't understand that we are really do splendidly over there especially in the North and center of the country. Everyday our soldiers win the hearts and minds of countless Iraquis...hell we did the same thing in Viet Nam.

So you Hawks out there, have your damn war...maybe Bush is right, only history will determine...but if you're wrong, and I believe that you are, then the President and a whole lot of others will have a heap of explaining to do as to why you followed a half-wit into a war that didn't need to have been fought...while the terrorists only re-group and get stronger, not weaker.

Mark

mark056 said:
Well call me a liberal pussy then, cuz Bush makes me sick. I saw the press conference on Tuesday...it was unbelivable...Billy BJ disgraced the office and wasn't very presidential when the Monica affair broke...but Bush takes the cake !

<SNIP>

So you Hawks out there, have your damn war...maybe Bush is right, only history will determine...but if you're wrong, and I believe that you are, then the President and a whole lot of others will have a heap of explaining to do as to why you followed a half-wit into a war that didn't need to have been fought...while the terrorists only re-group and get stronger, not weaker.

Mark

Amen.

RJ

This isn't the viet nam war... ***sigh***

This president actually decided to win this one...

but great comparison... [hmmm]

I'm not 100% with Bush's methods of the war in Iraq.

But, to have not done something would've been worse. The reason 9/11 happened, is because Al Queda figured we would respond by firing a few Cruise Missiles at a couple of their old camps, like Clinton did.

Funny thing about LBJ. He actually voted against aiding France in Vietnam in the 1950's. He sure got sucked in during the 1960's, though, then didn't want to do enough to win, knowing he would either lose or stalemate.

To get a better understanding on Vietnam, I suggest reading "Street Without Joy", by Bernard Fall. Remember, it's biased some, since he's French, but, it's reasonably correct, fact wise.

derek said:
This isn't the viet nam war... ***sigh***

This president actually decided to win this one...

but great comparison... [hmmm]
+1
But the Libs are doing what they can to make it another Vietnam.

JonJ said:
+1
But the Libs are doing what they can to make it another Vietnam.

Seems TPTB are the ones digging the hole, but whichever side of the fence you're on, its still politics and it all sucks...[sad2]

RJ

I agree with both of you Derek and Jon. The media would like nothing better than to portray things as doom and gloom over there.
When Alan goes into the Kurdish area they absolutely love the americans and are thankful we are there. I just wish people would look for alternate news sources and see that we have done alot of good over there. Granted it still has it's problems, but the Iraqi people are coming forward and ratting out the terrorist too. This wasn't going to be short war, we will have to be there for awhile and if anyone thought differently they were dillusional or wearing rose colored glasses.

Back
Top Bottom