Good gunsmiths in South shore area of MA

Hi all happy new year, looking to have some trigger work done to a newly acquired sig p938 love the gun but the trigger is little creepy and gritty was wondering if anybody could recommend a smith in the south shore area. Appreciate any feedback thanks.

There is a guy in Marshfield, near exit 12, but can't remembe his name. Maybe someone here can.

Nice guy, he was in the Olympics.

I need some basic work as well but Derr is more custom and precision oriented than what I need. I checked 1776 but they're not taking any new orders for a while.

Can anyone recommend someone else?

What I need is barrel threading for an AR, plus muzzle break pinned and welded plus an extended mag release installation on a Beretta 92A1, which I've tried to do and just can't get it done.

Thanks in advance.

I had Greg do all kinds of work from tightening up a 1911 trigger on a 1911 to customizing a CRG. In all cases, he exceeded my expectations in quality at a fair price.

santurri is the best with sigs! Derr likes 1911's, but can be "weird" about other guns. dave santurri has done 3 triggers for me on my sigs, and they are all excellent,

I've had Ruger revolver trigger jobs done by both Greg and Dave and they both do excellent work. I don't think you can really go wrong with either. Pick who's closer to you? [laugh]

Thanks for all the recommendations ended up dropping the sig off at Gregg Derr this morning,talked with him for quite a while super nice and full of knowledge can't wait to get it back and fire it

Back
Top Bottom