Good gun stuff on tv tonight!

SKS Ray

NES Member
My time will be spent in front of the tv tonight.[grin] Think I'll whip up a batch of chili & cheese covered nachos, pop open a Blue Moon and start with Future Weapns at 9 on Discovery Channel. Tonight's show has a segment on a semi auto sniper rifle.
Then at 10 to keep the sharpshooter thing going, the Military channel has a show called Weaponology and its all about sniper rifles. Everything from styles to bullets, camo, etc. will be covered.

If it wasn't on during 24 I'd watch it. I think I just saw something similar on the Military Channel, they had all these robots armed with machine guns and grenade launchers. They're also working on unmanned stealth fighters for carrier operations. Reminds me of that movie with the experimental fighter that went haywire.

My time will be spent in front of the tv tonight.[grin] Think I'll whip up a batch of chili & cheese covered nachos, pop open a Blue Moon and start with Future Weapns at 9 on Discovery Channel. Tonight's show has a segment on a semi auto sniper rifle.

Sounds like a repeat. Isn't the one about the Barrett 50?

My time will be spent in front of the tv tonight. Think I'll whip up a batch of chili & cheese covered nachos, pop open a Blue Moon and start with Future Weapns at 9 on Discovery Channel. Tonight's show has a segment on a semi auto sniper rifle.

Whoaa...... did the exact same thing........except for the blue moon...

beermk4.jpg

There can be only one..

hope this isn't against the rules.....

No it wasn't the Barrett, I think it was an SA-50? But I only caught the last part of it so I missed the manufacturer. And it was pretty good at 2000m! I guess I'll have to search for the repeat and record it.

it was pretty cool...but pretty cliche too

it was called weaponology

in the opening 5 seconds of the show they screwed up the rifles...they said it was a barrett so and so but it was really an accuracy international...didnt give it much credibility after that

does anyone know why it seems like we need another semi .50 so desperately as "future weapons" seemed to portray we did?

from what i understand the m82a1 is gettin errrrr done just fine...no?

Back
Top Bottom