Good Gun Stores around Manchester

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Thinking of going to the Manchester Gun Show tomorrow morning and wondering what decent gun stores might be worth visiting afterwards. Any recommendations?

And don't forget the half-dozen microbreweries near Manchester

If you're into electronics, ESS is open on Saturday. Or for cheap ammo cans and weird junk, check out R&R Public Wholesale just north of Shooters in Hooksett.

Riley's and Shooters Outpost. It's like a 2 for 1, they're about 5min from each other.
Also in Hooksett is [thread=160960]Wicked Weaponry[/thread] (Not open on Sundays)

Last edited:
You definitely don't want to miss Collectable Arms (AKA 619 DW Guns) in Merrimack. Personally, I'd skip the gun show and just go there, but gun shows are fun too.

Enjoy the day

619DW in Merrimack
Granite State Indoor Range (has a pro shop) in Nashua/Hudson
Rileys in Hookset

^this
i don't waste my time at shooters outpost. plenty of other good options, starting with Collectible in Merrimack. Also Merrimack Firearms is down the street from Collectible.

- - - Updated - - -

You definitely don't want to miss Collectable Arms (AKA 619 DW Guns) in Merrimack. Personally, I'd skip the gun show and just go there, but gun shows are fun too.

Enjoy the day

^this

If you reload the choices in the Manchester area are Shooter's, Riley's, and Bass. All are in Hooksett.

Next Level is a must visit, owner is both friendly and very knowledgeable, including about Mass law. Shooters is fun if you're window shopping.

Made it to both today. Went to Next Level first. Got to fondle a few rifles that I've been thinking about. One is now on my short list for purchasing (when I have the available $$). I've found that it's always a good experience going into Next Level. Added bonus is how close they are to where I live (<15 minutes by back roads). Gun selection is good, plus Brian will work to get you what you want (if it's at all possible for him). That kind of service focus is greatly appreciated.

Went to Shooters to get some Hoppe's synthetic oil (can't find the bottle I had). At $3.99 each, I grabbed two (Amazon has them for over double that). Plus some cleaning patches and a MagPul small pouch (already have the medium).

Next Level is a must visit, owner is both friendly and very knowledgeable, including about Mass law. Shooters is fun if you're window shopping.

^this
Brian at Next Level is very knowledgable and overall good dude. If I lived in NH he would be my primary FFL.

Waumbec weaponry is another good one. Nick is super easy to deal with knows the MA law and doesn't penalize you for it either.

shooters is just a four seasons north division [laugh]

collectable and rileys are musts. I have yet to check out next level but need too

I've bought from Riley's, Shooter's and Chester Arms. All within 30 minutes from me and each other. All easy transactions. Prices were very fair using slickguns.com, Gallery of Guns and Gun broker as comparison.

Riley's and Shooters both asked If I was from Mass. before going any further when I first asked about any gun I was interested in.

Back
Top Bottom