• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gone Green!!!!

Green Is Good!

Oscar_The_Grouch.jpg

Thanks, looking forward to shoots and meeting some of you guys! You guys have the car shoot at WGC where we are members so that should be pretty cool.

I'm up for that. Do you have a permit to use Woodcock? If not, we'll have to find another place. I'd suggest my backyard, but I'd need to build a berm. [wink]

Yes I do I renewed a few weeks ago, we could go to my buddy's farm as well. We got a nice place we shoot, 18 yards of loam made into a berm facing the woods :)

Yes I do I renewed a few weeks ago, we could go to my buddy's farm as well. We got a nice place we shoot, 18 yards of loam made into a berm facing the woods :)

NICE! I'm hoping the weather keeps warming up. Makes shooting much more pleasant. I've got to do some reloading. I'm low on .40, but pretty well set on everything else. I just mentioned to Boodleboy the other day that we need to hit the range. He's working 6 day weeks for the next month or so, and he has one big side job he wants to start this Sunday. I'll go along with him to help out and critique his work. [laugh]

NICE! I'm hoping the weather keeps warming up. Makes shooting much more pleasant. I've got to do some reloading. I'm low on .40, but pretty well set on everything else. I just mentioned to Boodleboy the other day that we need to hit the range. He's working 6 day weeks for the next month or so, and he has one big side job he wants to start this Sunday. I'll go along with him to help out and critique his work. [laugh]

O boy! He needs to pay for that truck. I finally go back to work Wednesday so I can buy more ammo, toys, and reloading equipment. I got a 30-30 die set on the way, hoping to find a .357/.38 carbide and a .45 acp soon. I think we're going to the Springfield show on Sunday so I'm hoping I find something up there for the right price.

O boy! He needs to pay for that truck. I finally go back to work Wednesday so I can buy more ammo, toys, and reloading equipment. I got a 30-30 die set on the way, hoping to find a .357/.38 carbide and a .45 acp soon. I think we're going to the Springfield show on Sunday so I'm hoping I find something up there for the right price.

Check the classifieds right here, also. I've seen several dies sets available at a good price. Given very little, a set of dies will last a long time. I've got some die sets that are 30+ years old, and they're still cranking out good ammo.

Back
Top Bottom