• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

golfstream kaput

paul73

NES Member
did not see if it is a dupe - it was a swarm of articles on this topic, but this one got a pretty picture of what is it to come.
1628440039721.png

daamn, sorry, i thought i was in the offtopic. did not mean to throw it into general.

Those climate alarmists have been promising us a new ice age by the year 2000 when I was a kid. Still waiting for that one. So, what is it? Global warming or global freezing? I guess it‘ll be something in the middle, like 85 in the summer and -5 in the winter. Oh, wait…

Those climate alarmists have been promising us a new ice age by the year 2000 when I was a kid. Still waiting for that one. So, what is it? Global warming or global freezing? I guess it‘ll be something in the middle, like 85 in the summer and -5 in the winter. Oh, wait…
Its whatever scam that they can sell to give those in power more power and money

Those climate alarmists have been promising us a new ice age by the year 2000
20 years before that, even. Just shortly after they stopped the "new ice age" schtick. Wait, that's climate alarmism too!

If anyone, in any other field, was as consistently innacurate - to even half of the same extent - as the predictions of so-called climate scientists, they would be fired and likely need a career change.

I love how they point to weather "disasters" as proof of global climate whatever. But when it's mild and normal, "That's not proof. Weather isn't climate."

So which is it??? Is the disasters that we're experiencing this year a function of climate change or just another year or run-of-the-mill weather maximums in SOME parts of the world. (Given that SOME parts should ALWAYS be experiencing some sort of max/min just based on stats alone.)

Back
Top Bottom