Gold and silver prices are down

The world has been awfully quiet since 2019 so we will have to see. Any major upset could upend it all.

The debt crisis is pretty freaking bad and it is only going to get worse. The Fed will have to do something if there is an anemic stim bill from a lame duck session.

Since the Fed has basically committed to bailing out anything and everything if needed, the market, perhaps correctly, thinks there's no danger even from a black swan.

Short of some event that upsets the Fed's ability to print money, there's really not much risk of anything but a short-term correction.

Glad to hear. EBay stiffed me with tax not long ago and I had to work my way through CS to get refunded. I posted about it in this thread. Maybe they corrected the issue. You can thank me later....[smile]

I think it's each vendor that controls it, some did it right from the beginning while others took a while to fix it. Some still do it wrong like if you add multiple coins to get above $1000 there should be no tax.

$18 below spot after 5% EBay bucks. If you're not familiar with these they're restrikes with no numismatic value, but they look nice.

I think it's each vendor that controls it, some did it right from the beginning while others took a while to fix it. Some still do it wrong like if you add multiple coins to get above $1000 there should be no tax.
According to eBay and my seller whom I bought the gold from it is strictly an eBay thing. They control the taxes somehow. Anyway, nice purchase. Pretty cool. Love the date.

According to eBay and my seller whom I bought the gold from it is strictly an eBay thing. They control the taxes somehow. Anyway, nice purchase. Pretty cool. Love the date.

Not surprised EBay would have a non uniform policy, cause they suck lol. But I used their retarded sales and Bucks schemes to build my PM stack at mostly below spot so I can't complain! The best was getting 2% ebates cashback on PM purchases til ebates put the stop to that.

I heard the opposite from eBay, actually. That the sellers are responsible for figuring that out.

And that makes sense since I've created orders with different sellers for virtually the same things and some had sales tax and others did not. Seems to be in the hands of the sellers.

Who knows? All I know is I won't buy from someone who adds sales tax to an order above $1000. Not worth the time or effort to correct them.

Let me jump in first. Gold and silver will be down at least 30% within minutes.

I don’t count my one silver quarter, so now I’m officially into bullion. Still young, most of my money is going back into my business but it always pays to diversify as much as possible.

Hey, you've got to start somewhere.

APMEX will have gold and silver at spot for black Friday, watch this link.

Kicks off Friday at 8AM Eastern. See here for more BF deals

Gold eagle for spot in 15 minutes. I'm sure it'll sell out fast. I want to buy a gold buffalo though.

Silver coins at spot is an even better deal though cause they're usually like $5 over spot.

Gold eagle for spot in 15 minutes. I'm sure it'll sell out fast. I want to buy a gold buffalo though.

Silver coins at spot is an even better deal though cause they're usually like $5 over spot.
1 tube of silver buffalos is a better deal than a case of 9mm.

1 tube of silver buffalos is a better deal than a case of 9mm.

I actually got the gold eagle in my cart for $1813, but was looking around to get something else, and as you said the site was really slow. After a couple minutes I clicked checkout and the eagle was gone. It's ok cause I don't have a lot of cash and would prefer something else like a buffalo.

Nothing good in terms of silver was at spot - just a 1 kg koala.

I actually got the gold eagle in my cart for $1813, but was looking around to get something else, and as you said the site was really slow. After a couple minutes I clicked checkout and the eagle was gone. It's ok cause I don't have a lot of cash and would prefer something else like a buffalo.

Nothing good in terms of silver was at spot - just a 1 kg koala.
So you think the tube of silver buffalos is not so great a deal?

Hundred ounce silver bars (Engelhardt and J&M) are still available for $2400. Some other lesser deals too.

have always been tempted to get an ounce of platinum. $1014 right now, which is sort of that magic zone where it feels cheap and it’s just over the no sales tax line.

Back
Top Bottom