• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gold and silver prices are down

I did buy a bunch of different Sovereigns at below spot using eBay bucks last night. I maxed out on one account and had to use another.
Ash,

For a different account, are you able to use the same credit card number?

Thanks

Rich

Hi Rich,

I’m not sure. I gave my daughter an Amex that I pay for, and bought using her eBay account. I don’t know if it would work the other way.

Daddy, when do I get MY Amex???

:)

I did buy a bunch of different Sovereigns at below spot using eBay bucks last night. I maxed out on one account and had to use another.

Hi Rich,

I’m not sure. I gave my daughter an Amex that I pay for, and bought using her eBay account. I don’t know if it would work the other way.

Gold is a hair below $1360 in the pre market. It’s the moment of truth. The Gold Suppression Team must be up early.

I still think it’ll fail and revisit $1250, probably if the Fed doesn’t cut rates next week. If they do cut though, I think we break through resistance.

I just picked up the Appollo silver 5oz coin....first curved coin....very attractive to me...I like the 5oz coins as I display them...expensive over spot but you see so many details

The Fed announcement is like 1 pm Weds. If they cut rates, gold will probably start a new bull market.

If they strongly imply a July rate cut, gold should stay strong.

If they say more patience and don’t indicate coming cuts, gold and the stock market will tank.

Should be an interesting week.

Another decent deal for AU $10 Liberty Head gold pieces. Even better if you have eBay bucks you can use. You can probably get these for under spot price with the right eBay bucks deal.

US Gold $10 Liberty Head Eagle - AU Condition - Random Date | eBay

I'm hoping for a good Ebay bucks deal this month since it's end of quarter, and they already did a 13% deal, so they seem desperate. Just need the Fed to hold off on rate cuts tomorrow to get gold prices back down. :)

Gold nosed above $1360.

Personally I think it is either going up or down...

I think the market didn't get the Fed news it needed to break higher (gold or stocks). Yeah, they dropped the word 'patient'. Is that worth a new all time high on the stock market, the word 'patient'? Don't think so.

I think we'll tank tomorrow, gold and stocks. They will try to force the Fed to move beyond vaguely dovish words and do actual cuts.

I'm guessing there's a fair bit of short covering in that spike.

That RuhRoh moment a short realizes the market is moving hard against them...

There was probably massive amounts of algorithms set to buy gold if it went above $1360. But the big banks may try to stop it, tomorrow’s gonna be real interesting!

I'm guessing there's a fair bit of short covering in that spike.

That RuhRoh moment a short realizes the market is moving hard against them...

Yeah, for six years gold has stopped dead at $1360. Tons of shorts probably had their stops at like $1362, look how it went straight up from there.

Will be a battle today!

Interesting... today I've received several emails from reputable vendors asking if I'd like to sell some PM's.

Not something I see very often or at all.

Back
Top Bottom