• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Going to NH statehouse on Saturday

I would like to thank everyone for putting a very respectable face on 2A supporters. 90% of the folks at the NH rally were dressed in fairly nice clothes, clean cut and very "normal" looking folks. Most times when I'm not at work I look like a redneck, today I dressed nice and it looked like others did the same.

I was there, Met several of you, it was great to put some faces to the names or handles if you will.

It was good to meet you too. I enjoyed meeting several people from NES. It was good day. Immediately after a bunch of us went over to The Shooter's Outpost. The long gun racks were pretty bare. I did see a used Ruger Mini-14 Ranch Rifle for $1275.

I'd like to see a video of the little girl that spoke. She did a great job!

Perhaps every gun owner should have their kids send letters and videos to our prepresentatives to let them know they want to be safe and protected.

If I had kids, I'd consider it myself.

I'd like to see a video of the little girl that spoke. She did a great job!

Perhaps every gun owner should have their kids send letters and videos to our prepresentatives to let them know they want to be safe and protected.

If I had kids, I'd consider it myself.

i-M6h9MhD-XL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom