Going to New England Outfitters

Racer and I are gonna meet up for an impromptu shoot thursday night. If anyone is in the area and wants to join in look for the big bald guy with the nickel plated sig.

Cya

Nickelsig, when you make these kind of posts, please ID the city/state where these places are? Since we are a regional forum, none of us can assume what state someone may be talking about without some help from the poster.

Thanks.
LenS

LenS Sorry about that. Took for granted that it showed I was in CT.

Racer, I can't wait for next time so you cn show me some of those nifty tactics.

I'm in love with that tactical too. I don't think I'll ever shoot that kimber again though. :p

Nickelsig,

The reason we need city/state on each post related to a place is:
- We want to get the most benefit from these forums so even if I live in one state, I may share info on something happening or a gun dealer in another state.
- Likewise, I think that there is more than one "Powderhorn" gun shop in the Northeast (one is on Cape Cod, MA and I think that the other one is in ME), so ID'g city/state will keep confusion down and benefit anyone searching on a topic.

You need to enable the state to show up in your profile if you want CT to be visible to others.

This post reminds me that when I have some time, I need to write up something on a NH dealer for C&Rs and Class 3 toys! Great guy to do business with - Frank Ferrante, Frank's Gun Shop in Weare, NH. :D

Nickelsig,

OK, so where is this place in CT?
:D

Please edit the title in your first post in this thread to include that info, OK? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom