Going to Braintree R&P this afternoon

I have had enough of Quality Family Time and feel the need to finally shoot the .357 I acquired. Plus I replaced the grips, the other ones were all beat to crap. So, If anyone is in the area I will be at the range in about an hour.

I'm jealous.

To get to my usual shooting spot, I'd have a 1/4 mile walk with snowshoes. Either that, or drive about 2 hours to the club that I'm a member of.

Nickle said:
I'm jealous.

To get to my usual shooting spot, I'd have a 1/4 mile walk with snowshoes. Either that, or drive about 2 hours to the club that I'm a member of.

what's to be jealous about?
a 1/4 mile walk thru the woods sounds enjoyable.
of course I just shovel off my deck, pull a chair out from under cover and have an instant 100 yard range. that's where I spent part of this afternoon, sighting in a new scope. :D

Nickle said:
I'm jealous.

of course I just shovel off my deck, pull a chair out from under cover and have an instant 100 yard range. that's where I spent part of this afternoon, sighting in a new scope. :D

Nickle said:
I'm jealous.

scragglepoint said:

Now that makes me JEALOUS!!

scragglepoint said:

scragglepoint said:

LenS said:
scragglepoint said:

+ <razzle frazzle> 1

LenS said:
scragglepoint said:

+ <razzle frazzle> 1

LenS said:
scragglepoint said:

+ <razzle frazzle> 1

C-pher said:
LenS said:
scragglepoint said:

+ <razzle frazzle> 1

+2

<sigh> Some folks have all the luck.

C-pher said:
LenS said:
scragglepoint said:

+ <razzle frazzle> 1

+2

C-pher said:
LenS said:
scragglepoint said:

+ <razzle frazzle> 1

+2

You know, I forgot to mention that the 1/4 mile trek was AFTER the 15-20 mile drive into the mountains. It's a nice place, just real seasonal. Kind of hard to pick up brass in the winter as well.

There isn't a gun club in my county. [cry]

You know, I forgot to mention that the 1/4 mile trek was AFTER the 15-20 mile drive into the mountains. It's a nice place, just real seasonal. Kind of hard to pick up brass in the winter as well.

Lynne said:
C-pher said:
LenS said:
+ <razzle frazzle> 1
+2

more like maing the hard decision on what's important in life and then looking for a place to fulfill the need.
My wife and I went from being SW engineers for Cisco and Lucent in Mass. to being an EMT and medical assistant in Maine.

we just had our offer accepted for a new place in Maine about 20 miles inland from where we are now. it's set for a May closing.
here's an aerial of the new place
aerial.jpg

house.jpg

it's 25 acres on the south side of a large hill, surrounded by 1000+ acres of nothing.

we've already figured out how we're going to split the land. 1/2 for my wifes horses and 1/2 for my shooting pleasures. it even has 2 large out buildings, one for her toys and one for mine.

oh, the picture in my banner is what our view is now.
anyone want to buy a 2,000 sq ft cape on 5 1/2 acres on wheeler's bay?

Lynne said:
C-pher said:
LenS said:
+ <razzle frazzle> 1
+2

more like maing the hard decision on what's important in life and then looking for a place to fulfill the need.
My wife and I went from being SW engineers for Cisco and Lucent in Mass. to being an EMT and medical assistant in Maine.

we just had our offer accepted for a new place in Maine about 20 miles inland from where we are now. it's set for a May closing.
aerial.jpg

house.jpg

it's 25 acres on the south side of a large hill, surrounded by 1000+ acres of nothing.

we've already figured out how we're going to split the land. 1/2 for my wifes horses and 1/2 for my shooting pleasures. it even has 2 large out buildings, one for her toys and one for mine.

Lynne said:
C-pher said:
LenS said:
+ <razzle frazzle> 1
+2

aerial.jpg

house.jpg

C-pher said:
Nickle said:
Kind of hard to pick up brass in the winter as well.

That's why you shoot on a tarp... :D

I ain't bringing a tarp THAT big. You gotta understand just how far an AK or RomAK 3 throws brass. And I do use one, most of the time. Ask Ross about that one. Makes it easier and faster to police the brass.

C-pher said:
Nickle said:

I ain't bringing a tarp THAT big. You gotta understand just how far an AK or RomAK 3 throws brass. And I do use one, most of the time. Ask Ross about that one. Makes it easier and faster to police the brass.

C-pher said:
Nickle said:

scragglepoint said:
Lynne said:
C-pher said:
LenS said:
+ <razzle frazzle> 1
+2

aerial.jpg

house.jpg

[shock] [shock] [shock]

I need to move... How far away is that from Biddeford???

Back
Top Bottom