• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GoGun USA

racer1245

NES Member
I want to contact them but on their website there is no contact information at all. Does anyone have an email or phone #?

Has anyone ordered from them? I am interested in the SuperComp Tactical Talon and the SuperComp XL.

I want to contact them but on their website there is no contact information at all. Does anyone have an email or phone #?

Has anyone ordered from them? I am interested in the SuperComp Tactical Talon and the SuperComp XL.

Careful there. The underlying LLC, Grip Holdings LLC, was administratively dissolved in 2021. That basically means they didn't do their annual corporate filings. That doesn't necessarily mean they are out of business, but it's also not a good look for a company to let that go. Could indicate they are having issues (other than spelling ammo as "amo").

i bought from them 2 times - last time in 08/2021 - actually that very brake, but never thought to contact them, what for?
it is just a brake. works fine. performance wise it is not the best - somewhat in the middle of the scale, there was some brakes comparison link somewhere with 50-60 brakes tested.
for the price it is fine - mine was $54 shipped, dunno what they sell them for now.

SuperComp® XL .308 Muzzle Brake 30 cal 7.62x51 5/8x24tpi Black Parkerized Steel (109) × 1

here - first link mentions it. i have it on the 6.5cm bergara and it reduced rifle jump for sure, as of recoil - i would not say the effect was too noticeable.

Last edited:
I've bought from them in the past.. probably not for a couple of years though. They are/were legit.

They had a big fit about others using the name for their thumbrests . Sued some other people who make them and generically called them gas pedals.

Back
Top Bottom