• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL's Freedom Relay Rally

GOAL

NES Member
GOAL’s Freedom Relay Rally (walking)

Organizational Meeting - Wednesday, September 14th, 6:00 PM GOAL Office

Ok folks, here we go. Let's get planning. Gotta keep the heat on. If you would like to help get this next event going, just send me an email and we can get a meeting going next week. [email protected]

Tentative date: Saturday, October 15th

Tentative Time: 8:00 am at Concord Bridge
Boston Common start at 2:00 pm to wait for relay finishers.

• Start at Concord Bridge – end at Boston Common
• Set up relay points along the way to pass the flag and Healey banners
• Relay legs between 1 & 2 miles, maybe sponsored by clubs or groups
• Have big gathering at the Boston Common with maybe a band, speakers, etc.

Last edited:
GOAL needs to do more then this "LETS hold hands and wave a flag shit" for the amount of $ we give each year they need to spend some cash and do something. lets buy some air time on radio stations put out some commercials. **** this Kum Ba Ya bullshit.

It's not quite time to start shooting up the statehouse ..... but it is time to Toss some Tea overboard...

edit: all right i blew off some steam... I understand GOAL can only do so much but the News papers will do their usual. Last rally at the state house the headline said Dozens turn out to... then later it says there were two hundred plus people. Why not a title like HUNDREDS show up... so tired of bukllshit liberal media.

Last edited:
Thanks to all for stepping up again, I think this event is going to be really good. Who's going to walk the full distance?

Last edited:
Organizational Meeting - Wednesday, September 14th, 6:00 PM GOAL Office

Let me know if you can make it.

I can't make the meeting. But, am in and will likely walk the whole thing, carrying a sign with an appropriate message. Are you looking at some sort of transport between the common and the bridge? Or, is there a train or something? (forgive me, I don't know the city at all) But I am not sure I want to park at the common and walk to the bridge (or visa versa) and then walk back. However, if I have to, I will.[grin]

Pretty sure the casket thing is a bad image for a firearms group I think.

Back
Top Bottom