• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL wants to go to SCOTUS

GhostFF

NES Member
I am a standard rank and file GOAL member, and got this email today.

I’m assuming this is appropriate for this forum. If not I apologize, please take it down.

GOAL Legal Team To Petition SCOTUS For Review

Our continued legal effort will be costly; we are counting on you to help!
For just over two years now, GOAL’s legal team has represented law abiding gun owners in state and federal courts, in an effort to preserve our Second Amendment rights. We have spent tens of thousands of dollars doing so!

Most recently, on Friday, April 26, 2019, the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit affirmed a lower court ruling, which dismissed our suit (Worman v. Baker) challenging Attorney General Maura Healey’s 7/20/16 enforcement notice.

This latest affirmation of the error filled lower court ruling, doubles down on many misrepresentations of past SCOTUS rulings, and our Second Amendment rights.

Now, we have no choice, but to take this legal battle to the United States Supreme Court.

In order for us to do this, we will need your help!”

I don’t give away my money often, but for this...this is worth it.

Donate To GOAL - GOAL.ORG

where can out of state folks/non-members donate? It's worth it to me to send some Denari their way

Received this today as well and kicked in a few bucks. The appellate ruling is pure BS. That’s a technical term for non-lawyers.

where can out of state folks/non-members donate? It's worth it to me to send some Denari their way

Is there any requirement that someone be a resident of Mass. to donate or become a member?

As far as I know anyone from anywhere in the world can donate. My guess is the best place for this case is GOAL? Seems to me Comm2 is with NSSF on the other case which is also worthy of support and on the same track.

No matter where you live, This is HUGE!! It's no longer a Massachusetts problem. It's a problem soon to hit the Free States. Please donate at GOAL.org. I donated today and will KARMA the free GOAL knife to those that can't put up the $100... Please guys, let's work together and make this happen.

This will be one hell of a SCOTUS case. I hope they decide to take it up. It’ll be crushing if they vote not to hear it

This is a huge constitutional issue and it affects hundreds of thousands of tax paying citizens. I don't think it's possible, for SCOTUS to vote not to hear it. Not only that, but I believe that SCOTUS, will not take kindly, to a rogue, state A.G., making up her own self serving laws. A SCOTUS pee pee slap is certainly in order here.

Last edited:
This is a huge constitutional issue and it affects hundreds of thousands of tax paying citizens. I don't think it's possible, for SCOTUS to vote not to hear it. Not only that, but I believe that SCOTUS, will not take kindly, to a rogue, state A.G., making up her own self serving laws. A SCOTUS pee pee slap is certainly in order here.
That’s a lofty pipe dream. I hope they too see it that way but I sure as shit wouldn’t count on it.

I hope your right ..

It didn’t seem to bother them at all when the President banned bump stocks by executive fiat and the American people were forced to turn their property to the government.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom