• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL Shoot-B-Q June 18 - Giving Away 3 AR15's!

Mike S

NES Member
Hey everyone, just want to make sure you have seen info about the GOAL Shoot-B-Q.

Last Chance To Buy Tickets - The Shoot-B-Q is this Saturday!

Partial List Of Prize Guns:
3 AR15 rifles
2 M&P pistols
1 Mossberg 500 12ga shotgun.
& More!
You can only win these by attending!

Tickets MUST Be Purchased In Advance - Don't Miss Your Chance To Attend This Great Event & Support GOAL!

Get tickets online here: http://www.shop.goal.org/product.sc?productId=44

GOAL is going to be giving away a bunch of guns at this event, only people in attendance can win them.

Here's info from GOAL's website:

Join us at Hopkinton Sportsmen's Association - Saturday June 18, 2016 for an afternoon of range fun followed by a BBQ bash, complete with beer tent, cigars and more!

No need to bring your guns, we'll be supplying them for you! Best part of all, you will have a chance to win a gun just by participating!

Shoot IT - Win IT - Here's how it works: Each participant will have an opportunity to purchase "shooting tickets". Each ticket will be redeemed for a turn to shoot at one of the many "shooting stations" to be set up. Shooting tickets will cost $5.00 ea or 5 for $20.00. Each station will feature a different discipline and a different firearm. Everytime you redeem a ticket to shoot you are automatically entered into the drawing pool for a firearm, the more you shoot, the better your chance to win!

Shooting stations will feature a Scholastic Steel pistol station, tactical rifle station, tactical shotgun station, clays station and a vintage gun section. (subject to change).

Gates Open at 10:00 AM - Shooting will go from 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM - Cigars will be available all day. Beer tent will open at 3:00 PM (anyone who purchases a beer will not be allowed to return to the firing line). At 4:00 PM all ranges will be shut down firearms will be secured and we will serve a delicious barbecue meal!

There will be food available throughout the day for an additional fee.

Tickets: $50.00 includes one range shooting ticket and one meal ticket.

Additional fun: Retrieving Dogs, Powersports Demos, Vendor Expo Area, additional raffles, entertainment and more!

Please note: Tickets will not be available at the door, tickets must be purchased in advance!

Last edited:
GOAL Shoot-B-Q June 18 - great chance to win a gun!

Mike, does GOAL have a list of the firearms being raffled at the Shoot-B-Q? I didn't see one on the GOAL site.

Probably a dumb question, I know the guns are provided, but should attendees bring any ammo or is ammo also provided for the guns you try out? Thanks in advance.

Assuming it is the same as last year....

I believe ammo is provided. GOAL provides a gun for use on each stage along with the ammo. The Hopkinton USPSA crew is doing a stage, and we have been promised a 9x19 handgun (I think S&W) with 4 mags. Each shooting entry on a stage also gets you one raffle ticket for the gun used on that stage. So, you will be winning a slightly used gun.

I believe ammo is provided. GOAL provides a gun for use on each stage along with the ammo. The Hopkinton USPSA crew is doing a stage, and we have been promised a 9x19 handgun (I think S&W) with 4 mags. Each shooting entry on a stage also gets you one raffle ticket for the gun used on that stage. So, you will be winning a slightly used gun.

Thanks, Rob. I'll be there plus 1.

Mike, does GOAL have a list of the firearms being raffled at the Shoot-B-Q? I didn't see one on the GOAL site.

Probably a dumb question, I know the guns are provided, but should attendees bring any ammo or is ammo also provided for the guns you try out? Thanks in advance.

The list has not been finalized yet, and participants do not need to bring any firearms or ammo, GOAL supplies it all.

- - - Updated - - -

We actually changed that up a bit this year, the prize will be a new gun, each station will have signage showing what the prize is.

Last edited:
Last Chance - The Shoot-B-Q is this Saturday!

Partial List Of Prize Guns:
3 AR15 rifles
2 M&P pistols
1 Mossberg 500 12ga shotgun.
& More!
You can only win these by attending!

Tickets MUST Be Purchased In Advance - Don't Miss Your Chance To Attend This Great Event & Support GOAL!

Get tickets online here: http://www.shop.goal.org/product.sc?productId=44

Back
Top Bottom