• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL said on twitter

Serapis

Navy Veteran
That they received a record amount of media requests from media outlets and reporters, yet I have not seem any of them? Did I miss something? If I did, why did they not hit the floor running this morning. Why isn't there a media blitz this AM? If the outlets are asking, why aren't they speaking?

Then again, maybe I missed it.

I heard Wallace vs. Linsky on WBUR this morning. In my opinion, It did not sound good, but I tend to be depressed and pessimistic these days. GOAL has to wake up and sharpen their message. When you've got 30 seconds to answer you better have a clear idea of what you have to say and try to make the most compelling argument out of the many you can offer. Linsky sounded like a focused genius in comparison: Wallace did not reply at all to the proposal of storing large cap rifles at gun clubs, nobody mentioned the 7-round per mag thing...

I heard Wallace vs. Linsky on WBUR this morning. In my opinion, It did not sound good, but I tend to be depressed and pessimistic these days. GOAL has to wake up and sharpen their message. When you've got 30 seconds to answer you better have a clear idea of what you have to say and try to make the most compelling argument out of the many you can offer. Linsky sounded like a focused genius in comparison: Wallace did not reply at all to the proposal of storing large cap rifles at gun clubs, nobody mentioned the 7-round per mag thing...

head meet desk. seriously?

Here's the transcript and audio of what you guys are talking about. http://www.wbur.org/2013/01/17/gun-control-debate

I read it and I can't stand Linsky, he doesn't even make sense of what he is trying to do.

They asked him about what a limit on mags can do. And his answers,

"Linsky: I want to remember that we’re trying to prevent gun tragedies here. And tragedies just aren’t crimes. They’re accidental shootings, they are accidental discharges, they’re suicides. All the statistics really show it is more likely to have a suicide or an accidental discharge in home than it is to ever, ever use one of those weapons on an intruder or in self defense."

Here's the transcript and audio of what you guys are talking about. http://www.wbur.org/2013/01/17/gun-control-debate

I read it and I can't stand Linsky, he doesn't even make sense of what he is trying to do.

They asked him about what a limit on mags can do. And his answers,

Linsky: I want to remember that we’re trying to prevent gun tragedies here. And tragedies just aren’t crimes. They’re accidental shootings, they are accidental discharges, they’re suicides. All the statistics really show it is more likely to have a suicide or an accidental discharge in home than it is to ever, ever use one of those weapons on an intruder or in self defense.

I heard that this morning in my car. All I could do was yell at my radio that "THOSE ONLY TAKE 1 ROUND".

Back
Top Bottom