• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL Rally on the Common Wed - April 3rd - Save the date!

Will you be in attenance?

• Total voters
I've worked in Boston for 6 years in my career, it is insane to drive and expensive to part. Take the train, and remember not to pay for parking at the station. They'll never track you down.

Anyone going from 128/93 Wakefield or around? Probably going to take the T if I can remember how.

Anyone from the Cape Cod Area.... The Shawme Fish and Game club in Sandwich is getting a bus/van depending on the amount of people going. We will meet at the club around 10am for coffee and depart at 10:30am. We should be back around 4pm depending on traffic. Shoot me a private message here if you would like to jump on.

-Steve

I've updated the OP with bus info that I have, if anyone else has info about buses please let me know and I will post it up.

Looking for:
-Where it's leaving from
-Time leaving
-contact info to reserve spot
-cost

Thanks

Have all clubs been contacted and heard back from on this?

Ditto all media outlets (TV, papers, blogs, radio shows)?

Have all the Tea party groups been reached out to and heard from?

What other groups can be pulled in on this rally?

I'll be asking my representative and senator to attend and see if they will be photographed holding a sign.

Speaking of signs, what are some good ones? Usually short and sweet, right? If you do a sign, please get the spelling right.

I'm hoping I can make it, it's looking good. My niece is being corralled to get my kids from the school bus at ~3PM. The bus I'm taking in will be back after that. It looks like I'm riding in with the Otter River Club (my BiL & FiL are members).

I hope my niece doesn't have to work.

My BiL told me that there is a Boston by-law against CCW on the Common; I know the 2.5" knife by-law, I was unaware of the Common CCW one.

I work close to Downtown Crossing, so I'll be at the rally at least for a while (planning on taking a looong lunch "hour"). Sorry if this has already been answered upthread, but will there be a gathering place for NES-type folks to meet up?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom