• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL Rally on the Common Wed - April 3rd - Save the date!

Will you be in attenance?

• Total voters
Come on folks! Let's spread the word! Talk to people at work, your friends and neighbors, and anyone else you come in contact with. I have spoken with six other people so far, none of whom were aware of this event. Four of them now plan on attending.

The tyrannical a$$holes in the state house are still pushing these bulls*** bills, and need to know that 1) they are just plain wrong, and 2) we will not take it laying down.

One of the prices of Liberty is eternal Vigilance, and we must maintain it, even if it means taking an afternoon off from work once in a while.

Take the "BuckTheMoose Challenge" and contact three people today to let them know about this event!

As a wise man once said, "Go big, or go home!" We need to cover every square foot of the Common with bodies! (live ones, not dead ones)

In Liberty,

Buck.

I got 14 friends that don't post here confirmed and they are spreading the word too!
Dropped of flyers at GFA arms, B&K, Gun Room, Pullman Arms, Sparkys, and Bobs. They were all happy to post them and bring them to their customers attention. Also working on getting a bus for Worcester Pistol and Rifle Club members.
Keep Pushing!

I got 14 friends that don't post here confirmed and they are spreading the word too!
Dropped of flyers at GFA arms, B&K, Gun Room, Pullman Arms, Sparkys, and Bobs. They were all happy to post them and bring them to their customers attention. Also working on getting a bus for Worcester Pistol and Rifle Club members.
Keep Pushing!

Nice work!

It's my birthday. My girlfriend and I will be there. She is still upset about missing the last one

There's 28,000 NES members, my guess is at least a third are from MA. Probably a third of those don't really pay attention or don't care and another third just can't make it.

There should be at least 3,000 just from NESers, their family and friends.

I've have two non NES people coming and I'm bringing two or three family members. I'm working on more.

This is the time to make our numbers known or just give up on our 2A rights. If we lose that, what is next? 1A? 3rd?, 4th?........

Let's step it up people! That poll number needs to be a lot higher than it is right now if we're going to make any kind of a statement. So far, I'm in +4, and I'm working on convincing a 5th. This is small potatoes as compared with some folks, but I have more emails and phone calls going out today.

Linsky and Patrick have no intention of backing down on their asinine legislation attempts, and neither should we. Last I checked, Massachusetts was the cradle of Liberty for this country. Let's make sure these pricks know that tyranny will not stand. Each of us on this forum has harmed no one with our arms, yet they continue to make us out to be the enemy of society. As you who attended the January 19th rally know, NOW is the time for action. Stand up for yourselves, your rights, and the rights of your fellow citizens!

Here's the link: GOAL Rally on the Common April 3, 2013

GOAL is asking you to print out the flyers and post them at your club. I'm asking you to print out ten more and post them around your town of residence. Grocery store bulletin board, town hall bulletin board, post office bulletin board.... hell, put them under people's windshield wipers in parking lots. All the local take-out restaurants do it, and I even keep them sometimes!

Opposition to the Second Amendment is not just going to go away on its own. I've always considered myself something of an introvert, and just wanted to be left alone. Well, I tried that, and it doesn't seem to be working too well lately. As some famous dude once said: "Don't fire until fired upon. But if it's war they want, let it start here!" I'm not sitting down anymore, and neither should you.

In Liberty,

Buck.

I haven't read through all the posts yet so forgive me if this is a repetitive post. "

We will be heading to the State House after the rally. If you plan on joining us, you cannot carry. There is no storage in the State House to accommodate anyone who might be carrying. So if you plan on carrying, you will not be able to enter the SH with your firearm.
Hope to see you all there.

What about knives or pepper spray? Will they try to confiscate those from you at the statehouse?

I wish this could be made into a banner on the home page and forums page. Kind of like the FTS Guns and NES Savage Giveaway banner. This needs to stand out and be seen by anyone checking out the NES website.

I'm from Fitchburg. I'm looking to see who's going in from my area. I'll be putting in for a VAC day to attend. I agree about the banner on home page of NES. If anyone from my town is going in to Airwife, please PM me.

I just PM'd Derek to see if he can put a banner and link to this thread on Home login page..................

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm from Fitchburg. I'm looking to see who's going in from my area. I'll be putting in for a VAC day to attend. I agree about the banner on home page of NES. If anyone from my town is going in to Airwife, please PM me.

I just PM'd Derek to see if he can put a banner and link to this thread on Home login page..................

Thanks
I live in sterling, not all that far from fitchburg and will be attending

In...hopefully with one or two others at least. If anyone in the Medford area needs a ride shoot me a PM.

I'm in and taking the kids. They can skip the government-run moron factory.
A visit to the moron factory will be good for all. One because we are there to protect their future and two to see that it is in fact a moron factory so that they know they can change it if they need to (and should).

Back
Top Bottom