GOAL Patriot’s Day Action Alert

GOAL

NES Member
Patriot’s Day Action Alert

As our families and friends struggle get through the COVID-19 crisis, we are facing another crisis as well. This one is a Constitutional crisis. Since the beginning of the effort to address the virus emergency, the Second Amendment community has been systemically disenfranchised by the Baker Administration.

Forced firearm retailer closures, range closures, refusing to extend firearm licenses, ceasing of mandated safety training, and some towns halting firearm license processing. All issues that the Baker Administration could, and should, have chosen to take positive actions in support of our civil rights and Second Amendment community. Instead, he chose the wrong path.

We are asking every 2A supporter to send the attached letter immediately to Governor Baker. Let us celebrate Patriot’s Day by reminding the Governor of his duty to protect our Constitutional liberties!

Go here to download the letter: https://goal.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/PatriotsDay.pdf

Office of the Governor
Massachusetts State House
24 Beacon St., Room 280
Boston, MA 02133

Mailed with some additional comments about how, as a small business owner, I'm appalled at his disregard for the welfare of the shop owners and their employees.
Signed off with 'As we reflect on Patriots Day, let's not forget the famous quote 'those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.'

Adding a personal letter also.

Dear Gov. Baker
I truly feel sorry for you. I can't imagine the tremendous pressure you are under having to face your family and friends in shame and embarrassment knowing you are nothing more than a mere puppet being told what to do by our AG and others in the statehouse. You NEED to remember, you work for the people of this state and swore to follow the constitution whether you have a biased opinion or not. This means ALL rights, not the ones you have been told to ignore. The voters remember when they have been wronged and you have wronged many in this state. It's time to do something right for once and stand up for yourself and follow the constitution or let the shame consume you for the rest of your life.

Signed (my name and address)

Adding a personal letter also.

Dear Gov. Baker
I truly feel sorry for you. I can't imagine the tremendous pressure you are under having to face your family and friends in shame and embarrassment knowing you are nothing more than a mere puppet being told what to do by our AG and others in the statehouse. You NEED to remember, you work for the people of this state and swore to follow the constitution whether you have a biased opinion or not. This means ALL rights, not the ones you have been told to ignore. The voters remember when they have been wronged and you have wronged many in this state. It's time to do something right for once and stand up for yourself and follow the constitution or let the shame consume you for the rest of your life.

Signed (my name and address)

I have a feeling yours is going to beat mine to the trash receptacle...
Mine will be the only and last letter he reads..[cheers]

I changed one word to say, "This means All rights including the ones you have been told to ignore." I think changing the word to "including" sounds better. Letter along with GOAL printout going out with tomorrows mail.

Seriously considering hand-delivering mine on the 19th...

Guess not...

Massachusetts Senate President Karen Spilka and House Speaker Robert DeLeo decided Monday to close the Statehouse to the public due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Massachusetts Senate President Karen Spilka and House Speaker Robert DeLeo decided Monday
to close the Statehouse to the public due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Guess not...

Massachusetts Senate President Karen Spilka and House Speaker Robert DeLeo decided Monday
to close the Statehouse to the public due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Meh. Who needs the public anyway. Only input needed from public takes place at tax time, and then the public wants to act like they own the place or something.

Back
Top Bottom