• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL on Instagram.

mchncbill

NES Member
It seems that @goal_update on Instagram has made a return to posting. Their numbers and their hash tag are pretty stale. Who's on Instagram? Let's help them out. Also look me up @mechanicbill. This fight is also on social media!

Instagram is a good tool for soccer moms and teenagers. An effective Instagram marketing strategy requires multiple posts per day. That's a lot. And makes me VERY happy I market to the over-55 community. Farcebook and pretty much nothing else. ;)

Instagram is a good tool for soccer moms and teenagers. An effective Instagram marketing strategy requires multiple posts per day. That's a lot. And makes me VERY happy I market to the over-55 community. Farcebook and pretty much nothing else. ;)

Wait, aren't those the biggest growing segment of gun owners, and the future of gun owners (or anything else, for that matter), respectively? Why WOULD'NT our side want to reach them?

Oh, I concur. But do you have time to post 5-7 things a day? Do they have something interesting to post? Instagram is a LOT of work to get penetration.

And an effective IG campaign isn't GOAL or Pepsi or whatever. IT's a PERSON that IS INVOLVED in that. IG'ers follow people who they are interested in. It really is effective. It's just a crap-ton of work. Millennials like their hands held. LOL

Oh, I concur. But do you have time to post 5-7 things a day? Do they have something interesting to post? Instagram is a LOT of work to get penetration.

And an effective IG campaign isn't GOAL or Pepsi or whatever. IT's a PERSON that IS INVOLVED in that. IG'ers follow people who they are interested in. It really is effective. It's just a crap-ton of work. Millennials like their hands held. LOL

Exactly. case in point, 15yo daughter at a concert last night, sees the band member she's met a dozen times, his back is to her....she pings him on IG, "I'm behind you"...she watches him open it on his phone, then turns around to greet her.

Back
Top Bottom