GOAL NRA Instructor Course

MassPete

NES Member
Looking to become an Instructor. Would like to train through GOAL but it appears that there are no classes available. Looking for the best instruction in the Central Mass area. I have a crazy schedule that changes month to month so its impossible to plan ahead for a certain date. Took a course with John Greene a few years back and was very impressed. Any suggestions??

The new NRA pistol "Blended Learning" course is not certified by MSP, so that's probably why none are scheduled at GOAL.

Last edited:
Absolutely agree!
Per Rick's latest Email.

Nov. 5 & 6 - NRA Basic Pistol Instructor w/Home Firearm Safety Instructor. Mansfield, MA. $250
https://www.nrainstructors.org/Cour...ate=y&SearchState=MA&id=21&bsa=&youth=&women=

Len,

Thanks for posting this -- I am also interested. That combined course seems the best of both worlds, Home Safety is current for MA, and Basic Pistol may be acceptable again someday and at least I would still have it when the wife and I retire to a warmer more firearms friendly climate (preliminarily looking at AZ or perhaps SC).

However, November is booked for me so I emailed Rick for insight into when the combined course might be repeated.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
I took the class with Scouter Rick a few years ago. Got certified for Basic Pistol and Home Firearm Safety. I would definitely recommend to anyone interested to take this course.

Back
Top Bottom