• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL no longer a CMP affiliated organization?

UPDATE!

I just called GOAL. Apparently they are an affiliated organization. I'll let them handle it with CMP.

Cmp

I used my GOAL for CMP. 1600 rounds of 30-06 just showed up, waiting for my 2 Garands

GOAL is listed on the CMP web page here:

http://www.odcmp.com/Clubs/StateAssoc.htm

Well, that's a relief... I nearly had a mild stroke for a minute there (I had already put GOAL down as my affiliated organization when I sent in my CMP M1 carbine order).

I had nearly the same issue awhile back.

When I had first registered with the CMP, Mass Rifle Association was a participating club and I was able to order a Garand and ammo.

A few months later I ordered more ammo. They processed the order, but sent an email informing me that I'd have to resubmit documentation showing membership in a CMP affiliated organization.

Seems that MRA was no longer a participating club so I had to find an alternative. Fortunately, GOAL was a participant and I was covered once I mailed in a copy of my membership card.

Back
Top Bottom