GOAL "Metallic Cartridge Reloading" with "Eddie Coyle"

G

GOAL C.M.

Basic Metallic Cartridge Reloading

Call Tara at the GOAL office to register, this class fills fast! 508-393-5333 x203

Description:

The Basic Metallic Cartridge Reloading course exposes students to the basics of reloading centerfire metallic cartridges with little or no prior experience in reloading.

Students will receive the NRA Guide to Reloading handbook as well as a handout containing additional course material.

Course Objective:

To provide beginning reloaders with the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary to safety reload metallic cartridges.

Topic Include:

· Introduction to Reloading and Reloading Safety

· Centerfire Cartridge Components

· Using Reloading Manuals and Reloading Data

· Metallic Cartridge Reloading Equipment Overview

· The Metallic Cartridge Reloading Process

· Hands-On Cartridge Reloading (pistol and rifle)

· Course Review and Examination

Prerequisites

There are no prerequisites for taking this course, and the material is accessible to organized and conscientious people. Be aware that attention to detail is a vital skill in safe reloading.

Course Completion

Students will receive feedback on the practical exercises conducted during the course. There is a short written test on the lesson material at the end of the course.

Jim Finnerty Bio:

Jim is an NRA-certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading and Basic Pistol Instructor. Jim has been involved in the shooting sports for over 30 years, and has been reloading since 1981. Currently, Jim reloads tens of thousands of rounds per year, in over 20 calibers.

Registration for this class begin Friday morning 10/29/10 at 9am. To Register Call Tara at 508-393-5333 ext 203.

Click here to check the schedule

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I get the material without attending? Gotta pay the bills. Weekdays don't work.

Sounds great though.

Some of the classes are already past half full, so the sooner you sign up the better.
Yes, this is a new class we are offering this year.

For anyone interested.

February is full but March and April still show that they have openings. Call Goal to check.

Thanks

Tommy

Bump. We now have one open spot for Jim's class on the 20th and 21st. Call Tara NOW if you want it, it will go fast.

508-393-5333 x203

Bump, we have some spots open still in Jim's 1 day class on May 14.

Give Tara a call, 508-393-5333 x203 to sign up and don't wait long, these will go fast!

Thanks!

Went to this class this week. Boatload of information,great presentation. I highly recommend this class for the beginner reloader.

Weeknights are tough, I'm up at 4:00 every morning. The 8 hr Saturday session sounds real good. Just left a message for Tara to get in the May 14 8 hr. class.

I just wanted to thank EC and GOAL for a great class, today. I learned a lot, the course material was presented in a clear manner, and in a fashion that kept it light and interesting. The hands-on component was great. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who was starting out, it's all the information you need to get going, combined with tidbits of wisdom that can only come from someone with experience.

As for the rumored next steps in reloading class...I'm IN!

Hats off to Eddie Coyle, Tara, and GOAL for the outstanding training yesterday. Highly informative and interesting. The presentation and the hands-on component of the training were great.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom