• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL is giving away over 3K rounds of ammo!

Mike S

NES Member
http://goal.org/springflingraffle.html
2014-Spring-Fling-proof.jpg

Guess even GOAL is having a hard time finding .22LR!!

This, the original thought was to do 1k rounds of .22LR instead of the .45 ACP, but we couldn't source it.

Had a really interesting conversation with an Ammo industry exec recently who told me they are making .22LR as fast as they can and in greater qty than ever. The issue is that the demand has risen so tremendously due to increased cost / scarcity of centerfire ammo, amount of new semi auto .22LR rifles, amount of new people taking training and of course panic buying/hoarding.

It's a perfect storm so to speak.

This, the original thought was to do 1k rounds of .22LR instead of the .45 ACP, but we couldn't source it.

Had a really interesting conversation with an Ammo industry exec recently who told me they are making .22LR as fast as they can and in greater qty than ever. The issue is that the demand has risen so tremendously due to increased cost / scarcity of centerfire ammo, amount of new semi auto .22LR rifles, amount of new people taking training and of course panic buying/hoarding.

Keep trying! Nothing to keep you from adding a "bonus prize"! [smile]

I just ordered 5K rounds of Eley. It's slightly cheaper than Federal bulk. [shocked]

I was just told that one of the two plants in the US that makes the primer compound for .22LR was destroyed in a fire last year - but I haven't tried to verify that yet. Suppose I should...

Bought 3, can't use all of it, but will make some nice Karmas if I happen to win!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom