• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Me and the misses enjoyed working the membership table..good crowd...enjoyed the speakers.

Take away...this is just the beginning of a long process. Remind your legislators often of your displeasure. Stay angry and focused.

Great time, great food and great speakers. Although I'm still confused about the NRA and us. Are we buddies again?

Last edited:
Great time, great food and great speakers. Although I'm still confused about the NRA and us. Are we buddies again?

The NRA speaker said to apply for a grant? Like they hadn't before. I hope GOAL or Comm2a does....

Was Empress Healey there with FA-10 records and a warrant to arrest each attendee?

It was (ironically) suggested that this dinner was the largest meeting of unindicted felons in MA history....other than the legislature meeting, of course

It was a very good event. Very positive vibe throughout. I was really impressed. Very good turnout as well. Good speakers and representation from Comm2A, NSSF, NRA, NJ something, Lou Horton, 4-5 legislators, and various clubs.

Now we need to turn Jim's Army of 500 into 5,000 and then into 50,000. We need 10,000+ strong at the next outdoor rally. How do we do that?

Hi guys!

Thanks to all who attended.

Here is the message: Healey Hurts Families.

This isn't about guns. This is about a political stunt where the Attorney General used a press conference to pump her own credentials with the people she wants to impress on the backs of the nearly half million people she declared felons. That the Attorney General would in effect declare the most law abiding citizens as felons - who remain free simply by the whim of her 'generosity' - is an outrage that far surpasses the issue of guns. And to do it knowing full well that none of this would have any impact on crime in this state is inexcusable.

We must remain angry. We must remain vocal. And we must remain visible and annoying to all those that support this gross abuse of power. AG Healey fired the opening salvo with her press conference. But as many of you know, it isn't the first shots that determine the outcome of a war. Rather it is the long struggle to overcome the tyranny of the oppressor. That campaign has begun and will not end until victory is won.

BUT - and this part is VERY IMPORTANT!

We must remain honorable in our actions and words. It's OK to be mad. It's OK to demand justice. But do so from the position of the moral high ground. Otherwise our enemies will only focus on the negative. They can not silence the truth, but they can trumpet our misdeeds very loudly. Lets not give them anything to throw back.

Make the effort. Pledge to contact your state senator and representative every week or two without fail. Make the effort to attend events - nobody expects everyone to attend every event, but make those you can. Talk to your friends, neighbors, and community. Let them know what AG Healey really did.

Healey Hurts Families.

Thats the message. Now it is up to all of us to make it heard so loud that even a complete media blackout will not muffle it.

The NRA speaker said to apply for a grant? Like they hadn't before. I hope GOAL or Comm2a does....
Comm2A has partnered with the NRA CRDF (Civil Right Defense Fund) on several occasions and they've proven to be generous and supportive partners. Comm2A cannot ask for a better working relationship with this group. In the past few years the NRA has become much more sensitive to the 'optics' and understand that sometimes it's better to keep a low profile.
It was (ironically) suggested that this dinner was the largest meeting of unindicted felons in MA history....other than the legislature meeting, of course
^^That was my line. I was pleased with it, although I did not draw any comparisons to any legislative body!

Again, my worst fear is that people won't stay engaged. This is not a sprint, it's a [ulta] marathon.

My son and I volunteered and had a great time!
I have never been so happy to spend time with him.

He is learning that although we are born with the right to bear arms.
Sometimes we have to stand up to those that oppose that right!

I never realized that the only reason we can own pistols in MA now is because GOAL stopped them from being banned in the 1970's.
I will do my best to support them and when they need my support in showing up in person for an event.

My son enjoys our time shooting together. He is learning that the right to do so in under attack by corrupt people!
We must act or forever we will loose that right!

YES. I agree wholeheartedly with the fellow from New Jersey's gun owners group: WE MUST BE UNITED. The 2nd Amendment is under attack all across the country. Just read this:
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/291302-gun-control-goes-on-the-ballot

For all you waving the Gadsden, don't forget its original message:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_flag#/media/File:Benjamin_Franklin_-_Join_or_Die.jpg

That was my line. I was pleased with it, although I did not draw any comparisons to any legislative body!

It would have been cool if while you were on stage the Comm2A info would have been on the big screens, just some bullet point notes exposing the orginazation to a wider audience -- I had to explain to a fellow what the orginization did.

Thanks very much for being there and for the work that you guys are planning.

Excellent turnout. Sold a boodle of raffles for the two guns that were donated. Thanks for all the generosity.

I'm a sucker for chicken parm and Italian sausages, so of course I over did it. Gonna have to take an extra statin to get the cholesterol back down. And nice deserts.

Good turnout of people for sure. I hope they raised a lot of money for the cause. On the subject of litigation, I was hoping I would hear only positive talk about it, it was a bit discouraging to hear a couple of them say it will take years,it's a last resort and it may not be enough to succeed. [thinking] I guess that is the reality, in the meantime I plan on continuing this battle whatever way I can, phone calls, emails, pressure them with votes etc. I am not putting up with anymore of this crap but will take the high road. See you at another rally

I'm a sucker for chicken parm and Italian sausages, so of course I over did it. Gonna have to take an extra statin to get the cholesterol back down. And nice deserts.

Frankly, the deserts won over main dish in a knockout [wink]

Very good night! I still wish we could have Dana Loesch as a speaker [grin]

Hi guys!

Thanks to all who attended.

Here is the message: Healey Hurts Families.

This isn't about guns. This is about a political stunt where the Attorney General used a press conference to pump her own credentials with the people she wants to impress on the backs of the nearly half million people she declared felons. That the Attorney General would in effect declare the most law abiding citizens as felons - who remain free simply by the whim of her 'generosity' - is an outrage that far surpasses the issue of guns. And to do it knowing full well that none of this would have any impact on crime in this state is inexcusable.

We must remain angry. We must remain vocal. And we must remain visible and annoying to all those that support this gross abuse of power. AG Healey fired the opening salvo with her press conference. But as many of you know, it isn't the first shots that determine the outcome of a war. Rather it is the long struggle to overcome the tyranny of the oppressor. That campaign has begun and will not end until victory is won.

BUT - and this part is VERY IMPORTANT!

We must remain honorable in our actions and words. It's OK to be mad. It's OK to demand justice. But do so from the position of the moral high ground. Otherwise our enemies will only focus on the negative. They can not silence the truth, but they can trumpet our misdeeds very loudly. Lets not give them anything to throw back.

Make the effort. Pledge to contact your state senator and representative every week or two without fail. Make the effort to attend events - nobody expects everyone to attend every event, but make those you can. Talk to your friends, neighbors, and community. Let them know what AG Healey really did.

Healey Hurts Families.

Thats the message. Now it is up to all of us to make it heard so loud that even a complete media blackout will not muffle it.

This is 100% on point.

Thank you Chris and thank you to everyone who attended last night.

The number one take away for me last night was seeing that we have multiple organizations, in and out of state, in communication with one another and working this from various angles. That to me is HUGE!

The number one take away for me last night was seeing that we have multiple organizations, in and out of state, in communication with one another and working this from various angles. That to me is HUGE!

Just need to back up that advantage by putting some numbers behind it.

Too many gun owners in this state are either apathetic or unaware of what's really going on. Change that and the impact we can all have will be huge.

The NRA needs to keep a low profile in Ma. The repressive liberals have stigmatized the NRA and consider them worse than the KKK. Repressives would love to advertise the NRA is behind
our attempts to thwart Healey's repressive actions so the best thing for them to do is help with finances and organization.

From GOAL Facebook:

Our Call to Action Rally, held last night in Boxborough was a tremendous success. The success would not have been possible without the generous support and hard work of our members, and especially our event volunteers.

To all who contributed, thank you very much, your hard work and dedication is greatly appreciated! Together we will stop ‪#‎HealeyHurtsFamilies‬

Dual membership?

It was said last night and has been abundantly clear that both GOAL and Comm2A need to get their membership numbers way up. The example used last night was being able to got to a legislator saying we represent X number of voters in your district.

I think we need a drive to double membership over the next year, and again the year after that.

Couple of thoughts:

Can GOAL and Comm2A combine membership somehow? You become a member of one and you are a member of the other? Dual citizenship. Even if it requires transferring $0.01 to the other, I bet the clever folks can figure something out. Maybe it could be an "informational" membership that doesn't receive discounts on training or other benefits. Or maybe each site offers a Combined G/2A membership and splits the fee.

Can we get some kind of membership drive going where a member can sponsor new members for an introductory one-year discounted rate? I'd gladly sponsor 10 new people at $5 each. Next year they pay the normal rate.

I don't think it's about the money, so there is no need to discount anything and cut the money both organizations need.

It's about motivation.

How much easier can you make it? I guess you could put a joint membership choice on both sites with the full fee for each? But if someone is going to join I don't see going to two sites as a big deal.

A dual membership drive with information going out to all MA shops and NH ones close to the boarder, tables at the big sports stores (Chinfidel was talking about this at the rally so I'm just expanding on his idea).

I don't think it's about the money, so there is no need to discount anything and cut the money both organizations need.

It's about motivation.

How much easier can you make it? I guess you could put a joint membership choice on both sites with the full fee for each? But if someone is going to join I don't see going to two sites as a big deal.

A dual membership drive with information going out to all MA shops and NH ones close to the boarder, tables at the big sports stores (Chinfidel was talking about this at the rally so I'm just expanding on his idea).

It would be incredibly helpful to have push memberships and help get the word out at point of sale.

They all have a vested interest in doing everything possible to address this. Asking shops for money who might be being getting squeezed right now is a tough sell, but recruiting more numbers should be cake if they want to.

Maybe some more ammo for our leaders to use,
healeyhurtsfamileys again.

amazon is opening a warehouse in New Bedford, and according to more

" interpeting"
clinton style of the way she reads laws
amazon does not have to pay overtime on Sunday's.
though ma. Retailers do by law.

hurting ma. Workers now by the way the queen " interprets"

Last edited:
Maybe some more ammo for our leaders to use,
healeyhurtsfamileys again.

amazon is opening a warehouse in New Bedford, and according to more

" interpeting"
clinton style of the way she reads laws
amazon does not have to pay overtime on Sunday's.
though ma. Retailers do by law.

hurting ma. Workers now by the way the queen " interprets"

My outrage here depends on a couple things. Is this a specific exemption for Amazon, or are the workers simply salaried? The Sunday overtime thing doesn't apply to salaried workers and a few others categories.

Back
Top Bottom