• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I might have an extra ticket, a family friend can not attend. It might be spoken for from another friend, I'm waiting to hear from him. I will post if I do.

Jason.

I can't make the rally.

So instead I just upped my normal membership to a lifetime membership

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, so far it's just me working the registration table. So we need some more volunteers, unless you like to wait in really long lines. [grin]

Out of what, 400,000 Ma gun owners, I'm going to be one of the few at the show. I kind of feel like one of the colonist' at a meeting of the 3% ers.

I'll leave to Jim to post the numbers but I was impressed with how many tickets were sold. And there are some cool items in the raffle and auction.

Got my ticket, but may not be able to make it. Any way to buy into raffle, if not in attendance? Really trying to get to the event though...

I'm working raffle table but couldn't make Friday's meeting. What time do we need to be there? Need to bring anything (i.e. money box, apron for stubs, etc.)?

Tried to drop off raffle items but nobody was there. Can I bring them tonight?
Also do you still need more help? I volunteered but never heard back.

I bought my ticket but got a flat tire this weekend. I can't get it replaced until tomorrow morning and I've already driven on the donut more than I'm comfortable with. So I won't be able to make it. Probably shouldn't have signed up anyway as I have a ton of work stuff to do this week.

If anyone wants my ticket (for free) and knows of a way to transfer it, let me know. I'll just donate through the website.

Back
Top Bottom