I can do general set up and help with AV. Or anything else that needs doing for that matter.

We need some slides put together, as well as someone to actually man the PC for the projector. The order of speakers isn't set yet, but once it is, we need a slide deck with bio info, etc.

I have also offered to help (I was @ the meeting). We also need to make 100% sure the PC in use will run the slide deck with zero issues, or it will be all over the papers, etc.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU CAN DO RIGHT NOW IS BUY TICKETS.

WE NEED TO FILL THE ROOM AND SHOW THE POLS WE AREN'T GOING AWAY.

The capacity of the room is 800. We need to SELL THIS OUT. It's on a MONDAY night. After work. No excuses. We need to send a MESSAGE.

/soapbox

Last edited:
Be happy to man the raffle table. Can I buy my ticket at the door?

[Nevermind, I ordered a ticket]

Last edited:

More details just received by email:

Please attend our "Call to Action Rally & Fundraiser! Your attendance will support our efforts to end abusive actions from Attorney General Maura Healey's office!

Please join us at our Call to Action Rally & Fundraiser, Monday August 15, 2016 from 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM in the Parade Room at the Boxborough Holiday Inn. Price is $25.00 and includes an Italian style buffet dinner.

Guest speakers include GOAL Executive Director Jim Wallace, Second Amendment Foundation Founder - Alan Gottlieb, Senior VP and General Counsel of the NSSF Larry Keane and more TBA.

Please note, tickets must be purchased before end of business day - August 11, 2016.

Last edited:
Co8nUVhXYAA0OxY.jpg

Click here to download/print a pdf flyer of this image - hang it up at your club/coffee house/barbership/grocery store, etc.

bought my ticket

ETA: Also offered to buy tickets for my Senator and Representative.

ETAA:

My letter:

I would like to encourage you to attend the GOAL Rally and Fundraiser being held August 15[SUP]th[/SUP] 6-9PM in Boxborough.

The Attorney General has overstepped her authority, thereby stripping you of yours. Waiting for action in the courts as suggested by Speaker DeLeo is a dangerous move.

I urge you to attend, and will happily cover the costs of your attendance personally, so that you may see and hear firsthand the concerns of law abiding citizens turned felon by the AG.

Respectfully and with hope for the future of our state,

Last edited:
Let's jump on this and buy in. Even if you can't get there 'til 7PM, the food will still be hot. Be sure to be some raffle tics from me.

The other way each of us can help is approach businesses we patronize give them a copy of the flyer and asked for a donation of a gift card. More prizes should result in a larger fundraiser for GOAL. The other benefit when talking to the business owners all manages it's a opportunity to educate them on the EEGs overreach, businesses white gun owners are subject to way too many government regulations

Got a pretty good sized gift basket full of ammo and working on securing a few items from 2A friendly businesses near me. Sent an email to Jim.

Last edited:
Mosin Nagant will be on the raffle table.

ETA: sounds like logistics won't work out for this event, but maybe the rolling rally? We'll see.

Last edited:
I just got my ticket too...

You are working raffles? I am on the list to work the raffle table as well..

Yes, I put in to do the raffle table. Worked one at an NES gun shoot back in 2009 that was a benefit for member named "The Village Idiot". It went well.

On the list to work a table and set up. My club doesn't meet again until October but I'll post a copy of the GOAL printout on the message board tomorrow, Artillery posted it on their FB page. Still working on some auction/raffle items.

Spoke with Mike S., working on raffle items and as the candy lady, will have a bunch of chocolate lollipops to sell- to generate quick $ for GOAL (bring some home for the kids [grin]). I have some items already- but are there any 'wish items' people want to see at the raffle? Thanks.

I can help out at any of the tables, or some light set up. Can you update what positions are still needed?

I got an email from the NRA about this event so hopefully more people will know about it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom