• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL Holiday Party this Friday 12/7

dwarven1

Lonely Mountain Arms
Just in case you haven't been reading your Friday News...

GOALholiday2012.jpg

A little too late notice this year. Just got the first official word of it at 3:39 this afternoon. Have fun!

A little too late notice this year. Just got the first official word of it at 3:39 this afternoon. Have fun!

You must have missed the "Friday News" emails from as far back as November 23rd (probably even earlier, that's just the oldest one I kept in my inbox.)

And the November newsletter....

And the notice on their website....

Last edited:
You must have missed the "Friday News" emails from as far back as November 23rd (probably even earlier, that's just the oldest one I kept in my inbox.)

They should have you used a phone bank to invite all the GOAL members! [rofl]

I did miss those. I even went and lookef. Didn't see a thing.

Guys, don't forget there is a GOAL RSS feed, go to the bottom of any page on goal.org and you will see the RSS logo.

Sorry I missed some of you, had a family obligation on the same night so I had to bolt early.

That sounds really simple.

Tis, also the three newest items in the RSS feed are in the news area on the home page right under the blue bar that says "GOAL News"

That refreshes automatically anytime something is added to the feed.

Back
Top Bottom