• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL "Fight The Good Fight" Raffle

EddieCoyle

Consigliere
NES Member
Dear Fellow Gun Owners,

As you probably know, last July, in a direct attack on your civil rights, the Attorney General published an unconstitutional “Enforcement Notice” that retroactively reclassified legally acquired modern sporting rifles as banned “assault weapons”.

Within weeks, the Gun Owners’ Action League (GOAL) signed on as a plaintiff in the lawsuit Worman v. Baker that seeks to strike down Healey’s enforcement notice and reverse the unlawful restrictions placed on an entire class of firearms that are in common use by law abiding citizens in the Commonwealth and across the nation.

Ironically, as Massachusetts residents, WE are involuntarily providing the seemingly endless stream of revenue required by our opponents to suppress our own civil rights!

GOAL is pleased to provide you with an opportunity to voluntarily level the playing field by participating in our new “Fight the Good Fight” raffle.

We’ve received generous donations of an engraved Henry Golden Boy 22LR rifle, Savage 20 GA bolt-action shotgun, Ruger SR-22 pistol, Thompson Center Triumph .50 Cal stainless muzzleloader, and a Matthews Triax compound bow that we will be raffling off in a winner-take-all raffle.

Drawing will be held on February 25, 2018 at the GOAL booth at the OSEG Sportsmen's Show at the Big E in Springfield, MA.

Get tickets today - all proceeds go directly towards our ongoing efforts to protect & restore Second Amendment freedom in Massachusetts.

Tickets are $10 each, 3 for $20, or 10 for $50. The proceeds from this fundraiser will go toward offsetting GOAL’s mounting legal costs as we Fight the Good Fight against those who would curtail our Constitutional rights.

Tickets are available online from the GOAL Store at the GOAL Office beginning 1/25/18, and at the GOAL Booth at the OSEG Sportsmen's Show 2/23/18 - 2/25/18.

Thank you and best wishes for a safe and prosperous New Year.

Jim Finnerty
President
Gun Owners’ Action League Board of Directors

P.S. – Raffles notwithstanding, we’re happy to accept your donations to help us offset our considerable legal expenses.

Just write “Fight the Good Fight” on your check, and we will put the donation to good use.

The check can be mailed to us at:

GOAL 361 W. Main St. Northborough, MA. 01532

Couldn't remember if I bought tickets, so i ordered up some more.......

Thanks for all you do!

Thanks for your leadership Jim.

I renewed our family membership and also bought 10 tickets.

I imagine if every person who was standing outside the State House on that day in July 2016 ponied up the dough for even a few tickets we might make a small dent in the legal fees.

Pass the word folks! [thumbsup]

Back
Top Bottom