• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL Email: Senate Primary Tomorrow!

Senate Primary - Tomorrow!
Please be sure to cast your vote!
April 29, 2013
Gun Owners' Action League.

Vote Tomorrow - Special Election Primary
39.jpg

Hello GOAL Members,

Just a reminder that tomorrow, April 30, 2013 is the state primary for our special U.S. Senate election to fill the seat left vacant by the appointment of Secretary of State John Kerry.

Please note, as is our policy GOAL does not endorse candidates in primary elections.

For information on the candidates please visit our ratings page by clicking here.

Click here for information on registering to vote in Massachusetts.

Click here to find your local polling place. (where to vote)

Please note, if you are not yet registered to vote, you cannot vote tomorrow. You CAN still register to vote in time to participate in the general election scheduled for Tuesday June 25, 2013. Click here for more information the full schedule.

Thank you.

GOAL

whats the difference between goals ranking of Sullivan ***100% and Winslows *A+?

both seem like good ratings who is favored?

It sounds like the letter grade is based on a historical voting record, whereas the 100% grade is based on a candidate filling out a questionnaire.

I would tend to put more faith in a voting record than a candidates own answers to a set of questions, but I do not know enough about either of these candidates to say.

Sullivan is the only candidate on record that is against the UBC. Just sayin'.

Winslow would be a good backup candidate.

Gomez is a RINO who is for an AWB. Don't vote for Gomez.

which is weird because isn't he ex military? you'd think he'd be for freedom...

I have family that's EX*military/EX-police that said he didn't want his sons to have anything to do with guns.

Fortunately, when the son turned 18 (3 years ago), and moved out to his own, he asked can he come shooting with my son, this nephew just inquired in March about getting an LTC ( He just turned 21YO )

Sullivan is the only candidate on record that is against the UBC. Just sayin'.

Winslow would be a good backup candidate.

Gomez is a RINO who is for an AWB. Don't vote for Gomez.

Yes but Sullivan is also very proud of his support of the Patriot Act. Winslow is the only one who is a current gun owner.

Yes but Sullivan is also very proud of his support of the Patriot Act. Winslow is the only one who is a current gun owner.

Sullivan has also spread this particular myth around:

ATF acting director Michael Sullivan said investigators have traced 90 to 95 percent of the weapons found in Mexico to the U.S.

America's 1st Freedom

But I'm supporting Winslow because he's just more of a pro-liberty/small government Republican overall. He's definitely more electable too.

Back
Top Bottom