GOAL, Comm2A, NRA...

Who do you donate to? Select any that apply

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LuvToGoFast

NES Member
Which organization(not limited to the title ones, in NES's opinion, does the most for those of us that support the Second Amendment who also happen to reside in the Commonwealth of Mass?
I cant monitory support multiple organizations at this time and am wondering who will make the most of my donation?

Nationally, I'm a member of NRA, GOA, SAF
Locally, I'm a member of Goal and monthly automated donations to Comm2A

It's hard to say who deserves it the most.

Which organization(not limited to the title ones, in NES's opinion, does the most for those of us that support the Second Amendment who also happen to reside in the Commonwealth of Mass?
I cant monitory support multiple organizations at this time and am wondering who will make the most of my donation?

I also send a monthly donation to the Second Amendment Foundation. They, like Comm2A, are fighting bad laws in the court system.

I'm familiar with GOAL of course, but what exactly is the difference between GOAL and Comm2A if any?
GOAL is lobbying, PR and education, etc. Comm2A is judicial/legislative. They cannot lobby per their status and charter, as far as I am aware.

Think of GOAL as the public facing side, whereas Comm2A is in the courts fighting bad laws, etc.

So I regrettably let my Comm 2A automatic payments end a while back. They just stopped taking money out for some reason. I called to see what happened and to set up auto payments again. No call back. I emailed. No email back. They never got back to me. With all the BS going on now, its time to get involved again. With who, I don't know. I'll keep an eye on the poll results but it looks like most donate to numerous organizations.

So I regrettably let my Comm 2A automatic payments end a while back. They just stopped taking money out for some reason. I called to see what happened and to set up auto payments again. No call back. I emailed. No email back. They never got back to me. With all the BS going on now, its time to get involved again. With who, I don't know. I'll keep an eye on the poll results but it looks like most donate to numerous organizations.
We don't just stop taking people's money for no reason! [rofl][rofl][rofl]

But recurring payments stop if a card is declined. People's circumstanced, interest, etc. change, so we don't chase people if they're membership lapses.

Sorry we missed your email, we don't get many so, they're hard to miss. Reach out again either to [email protected], or this link on the website: Questions / Help - Commonwealth Second Amendment, Inc. (comm2a.org)

BTW, we almost never check PMs on the Comm2A account.

Just renewed GOAL and donated to Comm2A. I'm really on the fence with donating to the NRA. They take the most heat from the anti's, but I question their leadership & whether they give enough support to the states that need the most help. Anybody else share same concerns?

Back
Top Bottom