GOAL Calls on Governor Baker to Publicly Condemn AG’s Remarks on Firearm Retailers and Ranges

GOAL

NES Member
GOAL Calls on Governor Baker to Publicly Condemn AG’s Remarks on Firearm Retailers and Ranges

Pattern of Discrimination Against the Second Amendment Community Continues​

Boston – Recently the Massachusetts Attorney General used her position of political power to accuse the Second Amendment community of being a threat. In an unforgivable display of discrimination, the Attorney General tweeted the “gun shops and shooting ranges” are a threat to “police officers, first responders, and domestic violence victims.”

“It is irresponsible and irrepressible for a person in her position to make such false accusations to the public,” said Jim Wallace Executive Director of GOAL. “To even suggest that the 400,000 plus Second Amendment community is a public safety threat simply demonstrates the discrimination our community is facing during this crisis!”

Normally GOAL would demand an apology from the person spewing such hatred. In this case we feel it is useless to expect that the Attorney General is capable of understanding her insults and derogatory accusations to lawful residents.

Instead, GOAL is calling on the Governor to utilize his position to break the chain of discrimination and publicly condemn the Attorney General’s unforgivable accusations. The Governor himself has been guilty of discrimination against us, but now is chance to show leadership by standing up against civil rights attacks like these.

I understand the angst and vitriol at Baker and Healey, and fully support GOAL and others’ attempts to have 2A related businesses reopen. I would ask that in addition to all the other arguments being made, that you include that it’s a healthy hobby for some of us. Just like marathoners will run 15-20 miles even when they’re not training for a marathon, shooters like to shoot.

I know for me, personally, I was looking forward to being able to go to the range during the day while everything else was shut down. This is great, especially for those clubs that have key-card access and no employee needs to be on the grounds to facilitate shooting, indoors or out.

I generally work from home to begin with and would go to the range during the week. My wife, on the other hand (and God love her as much as I do), has never worked from home and is having a hard time adjusting. The fact that I can only go to the grocery store or liquor store is just asinine.

Just my $0.02.

God, did these clowns ever read a history book?
Seriously, what country of pacifist ever made it through a few decades?

What is the first thing any new nation does?
They arm themselves!:D

It sure seems they think the serfs will protect them after they have disarmed all the serfs! LOL
Utopia is great until someone wants to take away your land,by force![rofl2]

Last edited:
God, did these clowns ever read a history book?
Seriously, what country of pacifist ever made it through a few decades?

What is the first thing any new nation does?
They arm themselves!:D

It sure seems they think the serfs will protect them after they have disarmed all the serfs! LOL
Utopia is great until someone wants to take away your land by force![rofl2]
Maybe they have read that book........;)

GOAL is calling on the Governor to utilize his position to break the chain of discrimination and publicly condemn the Attorney General’s unforgivable accusations.

He will need to check with Maura first. I wouldn't bank on any apologies.

Because she can, that's why. Her power is unlimited and she knows it. VA. is a perfect example of the longtime Liberal plan against gun owners. They're not shy about their intentions.

Because she can, that's why. Her power is unlimited and she knows it. VA. is a perfect example of the longtime Liberal plan against gun owners. They're not shy about their intentions.

She also has anti-gun lawyers on her staff funded by Bloomberg.

Did anyone get the letter from the State Police
for all Firearms Instructors to stop teaching?

Did anyone get the letter from the State Police
for all Firearms Instructors to stop teaching?
Yes. Anyone who hasn't already will soon.

Look, don't let a bunch of snowflake, ass kissing, lying, garbage can politicians diminish what those that held firearms before us did for our freedom!
Someday our time will come and if it doesn't there might be a generation that lowers our flag for the last time and with it, everyone's freedom...

All politicians hate us. Because we posses the means and determination to resist oppression!
No guns..No Freedom!

Last edited:
She is exactly why the 2nd was created. She takes extreme pleasure in punnishing firearm owners and wiping her ass with the constitution knowing she can get away with it. She will never be held fully responsible for what shes done. At this point even a banana peel at the top of the statehouse steps would be good for entertainment value.

I understand the angst and vitriol at Baker and Healey, and fully support GOAL and others’ attempts to have 2A related businesses reopen. I would ask that in addition to all the other arguments being made, that you include that it’s a healthy hobby for some of us. Just like marathoners will run 15-20 miles even when they’re not training for a marathon, shooters like to shoot.
Hobbies can be regulated.
Constitutional rights can not.

Back
Top Bottom