• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL at the Marlboro, MA show.

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
As Keith already posted...

GOAL should have tickets for this year's raffle first available at Marlboro (which it usually misses having them ready in time for). Swing by the table, say "Hi!" to Nancy and get some.

First Prize (again): An SVI Traditional Target 1911 in the WINNER'S choice of 9mm, .40 or .45 !

Second Prize: An S&W Performance Center .45.

Also a deep-sea fishing trip, a Ruger 10/22, A LaRocca-tuned .357 and a muzzle-loading rifle.

Check the website for full details.

I will be donating NES window stickers to be sold at the GOAL table $5 each, all money goes directly to GOAL. Please stop by and support GOAL.

neM14.gif

neM4.gif

That sticker should be on Cafe Express, or elsewhere. I would pay $5 + Mail price right now for it.

Agreed. I'm hoping to get one at the show but have a feeling they'll be sold out by the time I get there. I need one for my truck and one for my rifle case.[grin]
No chance of getting an NES sticker like that with an SKS or AK is there?

No chance of getting an NES sticker like that with an SKS or AK is there?

I can get those done too. I'll see if I can get an AK before the show.

Once Wilfx and I get the shirts rolling I'll start a new store that will have both shirts and stickers online.

Reminder to stop by the GOAL table at the show. [wink]

Will do. I'll be there all day Saturday recruiting for an introduction to USPSA class we are holding at Hopkinton Sportmen's in March.
I'll be sure to stop by the GOAL table. Always nice to see Jon's smiling face.[smile]

I never did find the GOAL table, and I wanted to join. I told myself that if I spent any cash, GOAL would be first.

It must have been up in those rows near the hotdog stand, because that was pretty crowded when I was there.

I thought I saw LenS at the food spice table near the close of todays show, but without the bluetooth in his ear I wasn't sure. Besides, that pretty lady with himprobably wouldn't have been with Len. [wink]

I met C-Pher, and Stoney Pete working with my buddy Greg at the Powder Keg. Gregs a great guy to do business with.

I had a fun day, but never got my membership.

As Keith already posted...

I will be donating NES window stickers to be sold at the GOAL table $5 each, all money goes directly to GOAL. Please stop by and support GOAL.

neM14.gif

neM4.gif

Can someone tell me were the GOAL booth is, at the show, I was going to join but I couldn't find it. I even asked about four people and there reply was, "I have no idea"
Thanks in advance.

Can someone tell me were the GOAL booth is, at the show, I was going to join but I couldn't find it. I even asked about four people and there reply was, "I have no idea"
Thanks in advance.

When you walk in take a left and go all the way to the back. Next to the Powder Keg.

When I stopped by today the AR stickers were gone. I was gonna get another so I can have one for my rifle box, but now I can hold out for the AK one, or with them becoming more popular with NESrs... maybe an SKS one.[wink]

When I stopped by today the AR stickers were gone. I was gonna get another so I can have one for my rifle box, but now I can hold out for the AK one, or with them becoming more popular with NESrs... maybe an SKS one.[wink]

I'm glad to hear they are selling.

I stopped by the GOAL table today around 11:45, signed up, and bought my NES sticker. They still had AR stickers at the time, the guy just had to look through the stack to find one.

That guy was Jim Wallace. He was working the GOAL table all day today. It was nice to talk to him when his table was slow...it seems that everytime we are next to the GOAL tables, we spend a good amount talking to him.

Derek, there weren't may stickers left, only the M1s were left. And really not many of those.

I signed up for a year on Saturday around noonish and got a chance to talk with the GOAL president (sorry I can't remember his name).

He did try to sell me a lifetime membership, saying that it was a great value at my young age [smile] .

Back
Top Bottom