• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL Annual Meeting/Breakfast

It's a decent breakfast, Jim updates everyone on the years accomplishments and the future legislative outlook.
It was moved to Marlborough to coincide with the gun show a few years ago.

I'll see you there. I've gone the last four years. We need GOAL more than ever, and there are good presentations and strategy outlines for the future.

Before anyone goes on an anti-GOAL rant, remember that GOAL addresses the General Court of the Commonwealth (state legislature) and we have a brand new one and some of our best friends and A rated members like Dennis Rosa from Leominster are gone replaced by an unknown quantity who appears to be a Hillary/Warren/Healy fan (Natalie Higgins) for example.

Comm2A is excellent and it works the courts, we need both support both. This is a critical year for GOAL.

Weekend bump.

Get tickets here: http://www.shop.goal.org/product.sc?productId=94

2017 Annual Breakfast Meeting

GOAL's Annual Breakfast & Meeting of the Membership.

$25.00 cost includes buffet breakfast - Open to GOAL members in good standing only.

Review, discuss, exchange ideas!

We look forward to seeing everyone.

Conveniently located at:

Holiday Inn Ballroom
265 Lakeside Ave.
Marlborough, MA 01752

Would be nice if they'd put a time/date on that. I swear, sometimes GOAL is brilliant, and sometimes its like amateur hour over there. [rolleyes]

[thinking] That is the link that I put in after you have decided to buy. Not their fault about my posting and linking ability.

This was a bump and/or reminder. Emails and Friday News have had this going out to members for weeks.

GOAL Annual Meeting

Please note, if you did not receive our email about this yesterday, you are not a GOAL member! (Check your spam just in case).
Please see link below and join our efforts to protect and restore civil rights in Massachusetts.

Annual Meeting of the Membership - GOAL Members Only

Please Join Us - Saturday February 4, 2017 – 9:00 AM at Marlborough Holiday Inn!

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Friday-News-from-GOAL-.html?soid=1101878640504&aid=Wwoq_pG65AI

Last edited:
Ah well it should be there too.

Also as a supporting GOAL member, they're behind on their email list additions because I never get contact from them and have paid.

Back
Top Bottom