• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL Alert - Please Call Tarr & Jones This Morning

Mike S

NES Member
From GOAL:

GOAL has learned that Senate Minority Leader Bruce Tarr and House Minority Leader Brad Jones are meeting with Governor Baker at 2:00 PM today.

Please call their office this morning and urge them to discuss Healey's overreach.

With her action on 7/20/16, AG Healey usurped the power of the legislature and muted the voice of all MA voters. Please ask Sen Tarr and Rep Jones to convince the governor to move forward with a legislative solution today!

Remember, Tarr and Jones are both on our side of this issue.

Sen. Tarr can be reached at 617-722-1600
Rep. Jones can be reached at 617-722-2100

Thanks to all who has called, we have heard that they are getting A LOT of calls. It's good to remind leadership of this.

Called - they Sen Tarr's office wasn't sure while GOAL was calling as nothing was planned on this.....

I then went into my if there is nothing you can do then why do we go to the polls, the AG's multiple versions of FAQ since 7/20 and also tossed in my personal issues and how I and a lot of other people are getting sick of 'there is nothing we can do'.

Called - they Sen Tarr's office wasn't sure while GOAL was calling as nothing was planned on this.....

I then went into my if there is nothing you can do then why do we go to the polls, the AG's multiple versions of FAQ since 7/20 and also tossed in my personal issues and how I and a lot of other people are getting sick of 'there is nothing we can do'.

Thanks, if this had been a conservative AG banning abortion you can bet the legislature would have fixed it before the sun rose on the next day.

I called in around noon and was told by Rep. Jones' staff that I was around his 50th person calling in about it. I believe other people were answering the phone as well so seems like lots of people were calling.

Back
Top Bottom