• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Goal alert for hunters

Does anyone have a lead on NH acreage for sale off market? Speaking of Sunday hunting in NH it would be good to have a stake in some NH land. Maybe we will move up there and be “more” free.

Now that the MA license fees will be increasing for the next few years before leveling out the fee for a NH non-resident license doesn't look so bad when factoring in Sat/Sun to hunt on the weekend in NH compared to Sat only in MA
But that's only if legislators actually care about that revenue, which they probably don't, they're more focused on hand-wringing and minimizing activities that use dangerous (in their minds) tools
Revenue shortfalls from Laffer effects put stress on the state
because now the Clam Cops and Welfare Queens
are chasing fewer dollars in the budget.

We were told that the five percent gas tax money was to be allocated for road and bridge repairs years ago.
Turns out that fund was getting raped like it was in Big Dan's tavern all along.
(For those who don't get that reference , look that up. )
I don't think a nickle of that money we paid ever filled a pot hole.

Last edited:
We were told that the five percent gas tax money was to be allocated for road and bridge repairs years ago.
Turns out that fund was getting raped like it was in Big Dan's tavern all along.
(For those who don't get that reference , look that it up. )
I don't think a nickle of that money we paid ever filled a pot hole.
Harsh reference (did not have to look it up) but, on point.

Revenue shortfalls from Laffer effects put stress on the state
because now the Clam Cops and Welfare Queens
are chasing fewer dollars in the budget.
Laffler Curve reference, nice! We’re due for another Reagan Revolution, if you ask me

Back
Top Bottom