Go-To Gunshop North of Boston

I tried collectors gallery, I tried northeast arms, great guys but shelves were barron. Four seasons almost always has what I'm looking for. Sorry Dr Grant, lol.

Just picked up a 226 legion!

I tried collectors gallery, I tried northeast arms, great guys but shelves were barron. Four seasons almost always has what I'm looking for. Sorry Dr Grant, lol.

Just picked up a 226 legion!
You must have gone in on a Tuesday. Lol

In all seriousness, Northeast can usually get something in quickly if it’s available from the distributors. After all, it’s not like there’ve been record setting number of firearm sales nationwide for the last two years or anything causing shelves to be hit or miss. Never mind supply chain issues affecting all fields and their products.

You must have gone in on a Tuesday. Lol

In all seriousness, Northeast can usually get something in quickly if it’s available from the distributors. After all, it’s not like there’ve been record setting number of firearm sales nationwide for the last two years or anything causing shelves to be hit or miss. Never mind supply chain issues affecting all fields and their products.
Very True. In my scenario I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted, but was in the market for a hammer fired 9mm. Was great to handle/check out 6 diff makers at 4s before landing on the legion (and within 20 seconds saying "I'll take it"). Collectors gallery did not appear to offer handling of firearms when I was window shopping, but I had a full wallet and was eager to buy, so I think they could have done a better job at being salesman.

Some day I really want to check out the shop in NH called Stateline. Word is they will happily do frame transfers etc.

Very True. In my scenario I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted, but was in the market for a hammer fired 9mm. Was great to handle/check out 6 diff makers at 4s before landing on the legion (and within 20 seconds saying "I'll take it"). Collectors gallery did not appear to offer handling of firearms when I was window shopping, but I had a full wallet and was eager to buy, so I think they could have done a better job at being salesman.

Some day I really want to check out the shop in NH called Stateline. Word is they will happily do frame transfers etc.
Been to Stateline, great group of guys and where we bought my girlfriend a Ruger 10/22 for silhouette shoots at the club. She needed something a bit lighter then her Henry. Definitely will be going back in the near future. They have a good selection of rifles, shotguns and handguns as well.

Been to Stateline, great group of guys and where we bought my girlfriend a Ruger 10/22 for silhouette shoots at the club. She needed something a bit lighter then her Henry. Definitely will be going back in the near future. They have a good selection of rifles, shotguns and handguns as well.
Stateline is great. They have a good selection of guns and all the guys there are friendly.

Northeast Arms is our go to shop since moving to the North Shore. Steve is a great guy to deal with. Had to order a few items in the past but turn around was quick.

Northshore's actually his favorite.
Come for the $80 transfers, but stay to ask questions about NFA stuff and chat with ATF when they arrive.
Man, every now and then I forget they existed before they changed ownership and moved to New Durham to open a failed shop.
f*** those guys. Tried to screw me on a purchase back in the day and I never went back.

I tried collectors gallery, I tried northeast arms, great guys but shelves were barron.
Look behind the counter rather than the shelves.

Northeast Arms

Oct 13

Some new arrivals
FN SCAR 17
Tavor X95
Tavor 7
Kel tec KSG
Kel tec KS7
Kel tec Sub 2000 g17
Kel tec Sub 2000 multi mag
Kel tec sub 2000 G19
Henry big boy 45 colt large loop side load
Ruger mini 14’s
Ruger 10-22
Springfield M1A
Ruger PC carbines
Mossberg shotguns
FN 509c
HK VP9 optic ready
Armscore 1911’s
Colt python
Smith 69’s
Ruger Mark IV’s
Canik TP9’s
Smith 686 plus
Sig 365’s

Look behind the counter rather than the shelves.

Northeast Arms

Oct 13

Some new arrivals
FN SCAR 17
Tavor X95
Tavor 7
Kel tec KSG
Kel tec KS7
Kel tec Sub 2000 g17
Kel tec Sub 2000 multi mag
Kel tec sub 2000 G19
Henry big boy 45 colt large loop side load