GO TO GUNS AND ROSES FOR $20 AND HELP A VETERAN AT THE SAME TIME

minutemanarmory

Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
HELP THE VETERANS.. GO TO GUNS 'N ROSES.

Yeah.. seriously.

Remember that dude Jon Gleason and his buddy Jake Strait (NES'rs may not recall, but we can provide details) who made the banzi run down to Texas and back with flood supplies. Well, in the process Jon won a pair of GnR tickets from WAAF. What luck right?! Maybe he got lucky for doing his good deed.. I don't know.. your call. Point is, he can't use them.

Well, he gave them to us and said "have fun at the concert". Well that's not right.

SO, Jon is a vet.. and Jon even got his ass very badly shot up at one point while serving. And then he gave us GnR tickets.. so we are going to raffle them off and then donate ALL the donations received to "Aiming for Zero". It's veterans org that is trying to prevent veteran suicides. I'm not saying Jon has ever tried to kill himself.. I'm just saying that this is a good damn thing to do.

So here is the deal.. come in, donate at least a $20and you will get a chance to win the tickets.

The show is at Sunday the 22nd. (yeah, in a few days).

If you're not local.. please call in and we can take a CC and we will make the donation and write out a ticket on your behalf. As for getting the tickets if you aren't local to Templeton.. We will figure out how to get you the tickets on Saturday.. there is a will and therefore there is a way.

SADDLE UP LADIES!

Top Bottom