• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Go time- in Mexico???

I think this educational video about sums up what people feel about the "laws" in mexico. [video=youtube_share;r5Nit7fzezo]http://youtu.be/r5Nit7fzezo[/video] EDIT:this is also how politicians feel about our laws here too.

Good luck to them. They pissed off the .gov AND the cartels (which are probably not too far separated). If it affects the drug trade, I'm sure the US will be stepping in to get that weed flowing again.

They pissed off the .gov AND the cartels (which are probably not too far separated).

"Late last month, the vigilantes tried to take control of the town of Apatzingan, a Templar bastion, but the army barred them from going in with weapons. Once they entered the town unarmed, they were met with gunfire."

Sounds to me like its one hand washes the other.

"Late last month, the vigilantes tried to take control of the town of Apatzingan, a Templar bastion, but the army barred them from going in with weapons. Once they entered the town unarmed, they were met with gunfire."

Sounds to me like its one hand washes the other.

they should call Holder for some weapons

Sorry but this word “vigilantes” in the story just bothers me. How about “people who are pissed off their family and friends are being decapitated, tortured, murdered and thrown in mass graves or just on the sides of the road and have had enough of this happening and want a normal life back” have taken up arms against the folks committing such actions, be it government or drug cartels.

I apologize for the bad sentence structure above but I am no novelist.

Mexico is gonna rip itself apart. There is too much money to be made with illegal activity and the government is too weak to stop it. The civil war is already happening.

maybe they can do like us in MA and just shelter in place?

They already tried that. It didn't work so now they're fighting back like they should have done from the start.

- - - Updated - - -

Let the refugee/new democrat voter floodgates open. Who needs immigration reform?

The illegals here need to go back and fight for their country.

A drug war on the scale of Mexico can only happen because the government keeps only the law abiding unarmed. Those ****ers are so lost they should admit defeat and just hand out rifles to everyone and let them duke it out. The cartel is strong but they are still a minority numbers wise, and I imagine they would be crushed pretty quickly... until the army came to their aid.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

They are not vigilantes they are Patriots.
remember bernie goetz, the subway vigilante. he was a man who stood up and defended himself and probably saved a life down the line, bu they portrayed him as a vigilante.

Back
Top Bottom