• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Go NES Green - Pumpkin Blast VI Shoot at Monadnock R&G Sat. No. 8th 9-4 photos added

Monadnock

NES Member
Pumpkin_Blast_pic2.jpg
Pumpkin_Blast_pic1.jpg
PBIV-2430.jpg

For those who are unaware, the Monadnock Rod and Gun Club hosts several NES shoots per year. We shoot at vehicles along with a variety of targets. This next shoot for example is our 6th pumpkin shoot, and pumpkins and scarecrows are the targets.

We allow full-auto, .50 caliber, suppressed, and even cannon and mortar with permission. And of course binary-x (tannerite) is a popular addition to the festivities.

All of this is within reach provided that you become a "green" forum member. Though guests of green members are welcome too, why don't you pony up the $21 and become a green member. If nothing else, you'll probably get that back in your first group buy. For example, right now, there's a Harris Bipod Group Buy happening, and the discount is steep. Only available as a "green" forum member.

There's free stuff offered in "karmas", classified ads, and trading too. Well worth the price of admission. And you may score some excellent advice too that you might only see if you go "green".

How do I become a "green" forum member?

Last edited:
Pumpkin shoots rock!
One year, Nichole lit up some scarecrows with dragons breath rounds and inadvertently ended up with burning crosses. There's nothing quite like tannerite and large orange orbs!

bump ...
PBIV-2399.jpg

...this year's batch
PBVI_Pumpkin_Dump_2.jpg

PBVI_Pumpkin_Dump_1.jpg

Round 1: Pumpkin Blast V (last year) - The enemy assembles
MRGCI_NES_Pumpkin_Blast_V_110213_001.jpg

Round 1: The militia musters
MRGCI_NES_Pumpkin_Blast_V_110213_002.jpg

Round 1: Carnage
MRGCI_NES_Pumpkin_Blast_V_110213_003.jpg

Round 1: Aftermath (enemy reassembles for Round 2)
MRGCI_NES_Pumpkin_Blast_V_110213_004.jpg

Attachments

• MRGCI_NES_Pumpkin_Blast_V_110213_004.jpg
    MRGCI_NES_Pumpkin_Blast_V_110213_004.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
MRGCI_NES_Pumpkin_Blast_V_110213_003.jpg

I need to know what created this orange mist.

I shot at pumpkins last weekend and nothing had this kind of effect. Not a shotgun, not a .308 machine gun or a .500S&W. Nothing. I wanted this effect.

Next year, I was planning to cut the tops off some and fill them with water for some good hydrostatic shock explosions.

Was this tannerite? I need to know.

Back
Top Bottom