• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GO GREEN KARMA! *winner* chevyguyss350

George D

NES Member
WINNER-chevyguyss350

Ok non greenies.
Make a post in this thread, random pick next week for one year membership to winner.

Post anything, "I'm in" or whatever and I will pick a number from a random number generator.

Paying forward my green from Master Shinken.

Last edited:
A woodchuck actually wouldn't chuck all the wood he could chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He'd be way too hungover from all the woodchuck cider, and that would prevent him from chucking very much wood at all, really.

I like the sound of the Pay-it-forward mentality.
I've been meaning to go green for a while but my PayPal account has been hitting rock bottom. I'm going green when I can get more in it and if I win this, I'll pay it forward then.

This is a great karma.[banana]

Hose, I like your style. Going green isn't that much $ considering what you get. If I do a Karma like this I will require that the member who wins pays it forward within 365 days in the same manner.

Either way, nice offer!

21amool.gif

I'm in

Count me in, please.

And I like the idea of paying this forward too. I used to participate in something similar on a cigar board where someone would give away free cigars, and within some time period (don't remember the specifics), the recipient had to give some away. It was a great way to build more "personal" connections as well as earn their equivalent of Karma/iTrader points

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom