Glocks - not wanted?

Glock sells so many more guns than anyone else!

People look to "upgrade" to newer Gen or different caliber.

I'd guess that few sell to get rid of all Glocks.

I know a dealer that has a G23 with a .357 Sig barrel in it if you are in westen Massachusetts.

makes me glad to be moving to NH not MA, but if I was moving to MA I think I would add a few 3rd gen glocks to my collection so I could legally bring them and share then with fellow fans.

People are selling GLOCKS in Massachusetts because they can make money doing so. It is a simple supply and demand situation. Caveat emptor, however. There are dangerous items for sale (some right now on our own classified section) that are not MA legal. You'll be OK buying a GLOCK pistol, but be VERY careful buying high capacity magazines unless you can be 100% certain that they are pre-ban. Possession of these magazines could land you in the big house.

Regards,
Chris

I think I mentioned this before, (in the thread about how to tell pre from post ban.) but I buy my pre-ban mags in other states when I travel. They are dirt cheap, and plentiful. Even Bullseye in RI has them, generally.
Once, I even got a shop in Texas to let me buy two new Glock mags from them ($16ea.) and then swap them into two of their consignment used Glocks, and I got the two pre-ban mags.

traveler57 said:
I think I mentioned this before, (in the thread about how to tell pre from post ban.) but I buy my pre-ban mags in other states when I travel. They are dirt cheap, and plentiful. Even Bullseye in RI has them, generally.
Once, I even got a shop in Texas to let me buy two new Glock mags from them ($16ea.) and then swap them into two of their consignment used Glocks, and I got the two pre-ban mags.
Creative thinking, good job.
Pretty frigging sad when we have to do things like that for no reason. Just because some politician needed to garner votes. Makes me sick.

Glocks and 1911s in the same home???

Oh, Pilgram, and I forgot to mention the news that you might appreciate. I just bought my (first in 25 yrs) SW1911 today at NE Traders. So, yes, even though I have Glocks, I too, did want to get a 1911 again. I got the Stainless version, not alloy, as I do plan to do a lot of shooting with it. And I will still plan to carry my "plastic" sub-compact .40 for my CCW.

So does this mean can be on both sides of the fence? The Dark Side and the Other Side????? Time will tell.

traveler57 said:
Oh, Pilgram, and I forgot to mention the news that you might appreciate. I just bought my (first in 25 yrs) SW1911 today at NE Traders. So, yes, even though I have Glocks, I too, did want to get a 1911 again. I got the Stainless version, not alloy, as I do plan to do a lot of shooting with it. And I will still plan to carry my "plastic" sub-compact .40 for my CCW.

So does this mean can be on both sides of the fence? The Dark Side and the Other Side????? Time will tell.

When you mix 'dark' and 'light' you get shade. Now you're just a shady character, but you are definitly moving 'into the light' [grin]

Back
Top Bottom