Glock Slides

DarthRevan

NES Member
I know that while with enough research anyone can find what they want, I don't want to buy another complete gun.
That said, what are your recommendations for a complete slide, recoil spring, and barrel? I'm looking to get it in 357Sig for my G19
if I have to buy all the parts separately so be it but I'd prefer not to.

I assume you aren't looking for vendors that ship to MA as much as manufacturers/brands of Glock slides and parts? Glock slides are all over the place online, Gunbroker, etc. Your favorite FFL may even have some leads for you.

It's a pretty tall order only because Glock 32 slides are not all that plentiful, so you would need to keep looking for one. You could buy a Glock 23 slide in .40 and buy a .357SIG conversion barrel, but your looking at around $350 (new) for the slide and another $150 or so for the barrel, another $50 or for 2 .40 mags or .357 mags, so you're probably better off buying a complete gun.

It's a pretty tall order only because Glock 32 slides are not all that plentiful, so you would need to keep looking for one. You could buy a Glock 23 slide in .40 and buy a .357SIG conversion barrel, but your looking at around $350 (new) for the slide and another $150 or so for the barrel, another $50 or for 2 .40 mags or .357 mags, so you're probably better off buying a complete gun.
Certainly looks that way. There is a 23 in the classifieds...
But I never wanted to buy a fortay! Lol

I know that while with enough research anyone can find what they want, I don't want to buy another complete gun.
That said, what are your recommendations for a complete slide, recoil spring, and barrel? I'm looking to get it in 357Sig for my G19
if I have to buy all the parts separately so be it but I'd prefer not to.

Do you care if it's a real Glock slide or would a third party Glock compatible slide be okay?

Lucas Tactical has complete G32 slide for $352.75 +$15 for shipping. I've never used them or heard anything about them, they just came up when I googled it as the other places I've used had no complete G32 slides.

There are usually a lot of G23 slides for sale on Ebay, not very often do you see a G32 slide. The G23 slide is the same as the G32 and the barrels are interchangeable 40 S&W and 357Sig all you would need for 357 Sig on your G19 frame (which is the same frame as the G23 and G32) is a complete G23 Slide a 357Sig barrel and a 40S&W or 357Sig magazine they are the same just marked differently and around $25.00 each for 10 round ones. If you get a stripped slide the build kit is around $115.00 and you will also have to install a striker sleeve. This can be done without the tool, however it is easier with the tool and you will have less chance of buggering up the sleeve. You will also need sights. I am not sure if you are talking about a gen3 or 4. You can install a gen3 slide on a gen4 frame but not the other way around. To put this into $$ you have a frame and I will assume it is a Gen3 G19. You will have to get a slide Complete G23 Gen3 w/barrel this would be around $400.00 to $450.00 same if you can find a G32. If you get the G23 slide you will need a 357Sig barrel this would be around $130.00, you will also need magazines at around $25.00 each for 10 round ones. Your build with a G23 slide complete would cost you around $550.00 to $600.00 with one magazine. If you are lucky enough to find a complete G32 w/barrel $425.00 to $450.00. If you go with the stripped slide route you will need a G23/G32 slide around $200.00, a build Kit $115.00 a barrel $130.00 and sights starting at around $50.00 and a recoil spring $15.00 and at least one magazine $25.00 your build on a stripped slide would be around $625.00 to more depending on the sights you decide to get. You will also need a sight nut driver tool $15.00 and a striker sleeve tool $15.00. Unless you are planning to make this a special gun you would be better off buying a complete G32. This is a fun and great project, however not the cheapest way to go. If you have questions about Glock conversions please PM me I have done many of these and can help you through any questions you may have.

Last edited:
I just checked Ebay and there is a complete G23 Gen3 slide w/recoil spring less barrel for Buy It Now for $250.00 this is a real bargain and wont last long. This will cut the cost of your conversion down quite a bit. All you would need is a storm Lake or Lone Wolf barrel and a magazine. You can get a new G32 357Sig barrel for a little as $125.00. Auction Item # 132075711166. If you are serious about doing this conversion on your G19 frame now is the time to buy, I have not seen a price like this before.

I just checked Ebay and there is a complete G23 Gen3 slide w/recoil spring less barrel for Buy It Now for $250.00 this is a real bargain and wont last long. This will cut the cost of your conversion down quite a bit. All you would need is a storm Lake or Lone Wolf barrel and a magazine. You can get a new G32 357Sig barrel for a little as $125.00. Auction Item # 132075711166. If you are serious about doing this conversion on your G19 frame now is the time to buy, I have not seen a price like this before.
PM the link?

Not to sidetrack. Any issues putting a G 17 MOS slide on a GEN 4 17 frame?

FYI the ejector housing is different for 9mm vs 357/40 models. if you swap a 40/357 slide onto a 9mm frame, the ejector housing will still be for 9mm. will this affect function? usually not, but it isn't fully spec.

No, the conversions I have done it hasn't made a difference. But if you are concerned or you don't get the performance you are looking for you can change the ejector it is very easy.

Back
Top Bottom