• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock Sights

Glock 19 with a warren sevigny rear, and a trijicon front.

6CFA7BC5-B635-45E8-B849-50C77820E573-11111-000011C22CCC32A5.jpg

25DEE5F0-5097-412C-8EAF-72D5F4E6EDEF-11111-000011C220C5CBEB.jpg

Thank you!

Andy, how do you like those Sevigny rear sights with the rounded edges vs. a traditional sight that's got more of a square shape to it?

They look interesting but when looking at them in pictures my eye is always drawn to the cut out on the side instead of the front sight post in the center notch...

Nice, I have been debating the style of sights i want to swap my CCW and other guns to for awhile now. I personally like the Truglo TFO for what they are as I am used to the 3 dot system. The arguments made with blackout rear sights make a lot of sense to me. A buddy of mine only runs warren rears as posted above! thanks for the pic!!! =) and competes well with that warren rear and tritium fronts. Might have to leave the 3 dot system and try it out. thanks for the info guys!

I had Adam @ Acme put Glock factory night sights on my G19 about a month ago and I couldn't be happier.
I've fired about 200 rounds through it since then and they are solid. Most of my carry guns are 3 dot white painted sights but I wanted just one gun that had glow in the dark sights.

Back
Top Bottom