Glock sighting at chipotle

You might see me wearing my #pewpewlife cap out and about, but that's about it. Why advertise the fact that you're possibly armed? Same tactical mindset as avoiding stickers on your car. I don't think that the ball cap would be immediately recognizable by most bad guys, though.

Speaking of which that cap was supposed to be delivered by monday 9/28 and Teespring says it's still printing. [frown]

I've worn my Sig hat in the Target across the street from the Chipotle.

I've been thinking about the pewpew life hat since it's more "covert."

Did you have your gun? Did anyone see it??

Yes and no. My bottle opener got a remark from the jugalo working the counter .
d73c3465e236ba88df1dabc8a8a769dd.jpg

Man, all these gun in public references...shelter in place! Shelter in place everyone! Where's my whistle?

By far the largest physical threat in any chipotle is the 95 grams of sodium in one god damn burrito. My dresses barely fit if I eat that crap. Then I get depressed, difficult to carry due to bloating and panus, downward spiral, etc

Ugh wishing I didn't eat it last night. It taste so good, butt hurts so much when leaving .

For all the jokes about Taco Bell, Chipotle, etc., causing gastric distress, I've never experienced that. Do I just have a cast-iron digestive tract, or what?

Ugh wishing I didn't eat it last night. It taste so good, butt hurts so much when leaving .

I get weird when I feel how heavy the one burrito is and then ponder about how heavy it will sit in my stomach. Then of course comes the dismissal of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom