• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock sighting at chipotle

Chipotle - ew.

I feel privileged enough to work not too far from Anna's and Taco Loco.
I will never step foot in a Chipotle or Qdoba again.

Ben - just start walking up to people asking what their screen name is. When they look at you funny, just walk away. Slowly. With your hand in your pocket making a gun impression.

Chipotle - ew.

Ben - just start walking up to people asking what their screen name is. When they look at you funny, just walk away. Slowly. With your hand in your pocket making a gun impression.

Love Anna's in Brighton . Used to work in Allston .
Me and gf where going pew pew back and forth .

Yes and no. My bottle opener got a remark from the jugalo working the counter .
d73c3465e236ba88df1dabc8a8a769dd.jpg
THat gun is in serious need of cerakoting.... I suggest Sniper Gray.

This smells like that "I saw a guy with a GOAL hat at the supermarket" thread.... [rofl]

-Mike

Chipotle - ew.

Anna's >> Chipotle

There used to be a pretty decent burrito place on Trapelo Road, a few doors down from Belmont Cinema. They unfortunately closed up shop a few months ago.

I was in that Chipotle on the 30th as well, didnt see anyone with a Glock shirt...but I did see a Glock on the cop in front of me.

I've never eaten at any of those chain places. Would like to try the Mexican place on Shrewsbury St. in Worcester some day. All I can say is avoid Margarita's in the same place as Chuck's Steak House in Auburn. I never had such a stomach ache from a meal before or since. Is that Mexican place still over near Harvard Square? Actually, I think there were two of them. Garden something, and another one on the corner.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom