Glock serial number

Need a little help with my Glock serial number. I have checked most of the other forums and I can't find my Glock serial number on it. I am hoping someone here as access to information for me.
The serial number is BCD 756. it says Made in Austria with Glock Ges.m.b.H under that. it also has the serial number on the barrel with the eagle, the "Nitro Powder Proofed" marking and CDR after that.
I bought it When I was stationed in Germany from 93-96. I am pretty sure I bought it in 95. I bought it at one of the Army owned rod and gun clubs, in Hanau, Germany iirc.
It is a Gen 2 BTW.
Mostly looking for a build date and any other information I can. I believe it is not on the lists I have looked at because it was manufactured in Germany. It wouldn't surprise me though if some crazy Army regulation stated that the gun had to be purchased from the U.S. and shipped to Europe. [rofl] (you other military people know what I am talking about)

the guy that runs that thread over at Gtalk says;
1) Call Glock. +1 770 - 432 1202
when you find out you should post it over there so he can update the list, he seems to be doing it regularly.

Definitely call Glock.

And make sure this was imported legally; I don't know what the law is in regard to your particular situation.

Definitely call Glock.

And make sure this was imported legally; I don't know what the law is in regard to your particular situation.

It was imported legally. I carried it in my luggage when I came home so I had to fill out a crap load of paperwork when I left Germany to get through customs. The gun a had to be registered with the ATF. I forgot I even did all that it was so long ago until you just brought it up to jog my memory.

It was imported legally. I carried it in my luggage when I came home so I had to fill out a crap load of paperwork when I left Germany to get through customs. The gun a had to be registered with the ATF. I forgot I even did all that it was so long ago until you just brought it up to jog my memory.

Great! Just trying to keep you from getting hung up on an obscure law you didn't know about.

i dont know, i just quoted the guy that was in charge of that thread on glock talk.

maybe one of the people whove posted in this thread that said they have called glock before can clear it up?

I think there must of been some problems with phone lines in that area. I did get through once or twice and it was a recording for some technology company. I called at 06:30 this morning and it now answers Glock, they are just closed.
I will call today and post up the results, thanks for the info Dench.

I finally got a hold of them on the phone today. No luck though. BCD is not anywhere in their records (according to the girl I talked to) She figures because it was made overseas that they don't have record. I asked her if all the factory computers were linked and of course they are not.
Her suggestion was to look up the Glock website and get a hold of the factory in Austria. I wanted to email them ( I am not up on my Austrian of German to call [laugh][laugh][laugh]) but no email address is listed. I will keep looking and please someone chime in if you happen to know an email address for the Austria factory.

Glock does NOT give out internal Email addresses, company policy.

They force you to use the phone or Snail Mail for everything.

Back
Top Bottom