• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock Factory Magazines

Boston Bruins Fan

NES Member
Brand new Glock factory Magazines:

3 - 13 round Glock 41 45acp Factory magazines $15 each - these magazines will only be sold out of state, to an FFL or to law enforcement with proper credentials.

ALL MAGAZINES LISTED ABOVE ARE BRAND NEW FACTORY MAGAZINES.

MA buyers must possess a MA Class A LTC

All Federal, state and local laws will be followed when selling firearms and firearm magazines. I live in Central MA.

Last edited:
Brand new Glock factory Magazines:

2 - 10 round Glock 19 Factory magazines in factory packaging $20.00 each

7- 15 round Glock 19 Factory magazines; 1 in factory packaging - these magazines will only be sold out of state or to law enforcement with proper credentials $20.00 each; if a law enforcement purchase $15.00 each if you buy all magazines.

3 - 13 round Glock 41 Factory magazines $20 each

1 - S&W M&P Shield 9mm magazine in sealed factory package $15.00

All Federal, state and local laws will be followed when selling firearms and firearm magazines. I live in Central MA.

Brand new Glock & S&W factory Magazines:

7- 15 round Glock 19 Factory magazines; 1 in factory packaging - these magazines will only be sold out of state or to law enforcement with proper credentials $20.00 each.

5 - S&W M&P 9 mm 10 round magazines $25.00 each.

3 - 13 round Glock 41 Factory magazines $20 each - these magazines will only be sold out of state or to law enforcement with proper credentials.

7- 15 round Glock 19 Factory magazines; 1 in factory packaging - these magazines will only be sold out of state or to law enforcement with proper credentials $20.00 each.

3 - 13 round Glock 41 45acp Factory magazines $20 each - these magazines will only be sold out of state or to law enforcement with proper credentials.

3 - 13 round Glock 41 45acp Factory magazines $20 each - these magazines will only be sold out of state or to law enforcement with proper credentials.

7- 15 round Glock 19 Factory magazines; - these magazines will only be sold out of state, to an FFL or to law enforcement with proper credentials $15.00 each.

5 - S&W M&P 9 mm 10 round magazines $15.00 each.

3 - 13 round Glock 41 45acp Factory magazines $15.00 each - these magazines will only be sold out of state, to an FFL or to law enforcement with proper credentials.

Last edited:

3 - 13 round Glock 41 45acp Factory magazines $15 each - these magazines will only be sold out of state, to an FFL or to law enforcement with proper credentials.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom